DDO (D&D Online)

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have not played anything for awhile but I did really like this game a few years back Monk was really fun. When folks talk about upgrading games to new tech, this is one I always think about.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally ditched Fires of Serwal and got into an active guild with an airship and buffs. Holy god they make a difference even at 20, I can't imagine how ridiculous they are at low levels. Ya'll should really find a guild with ship buffs that will take you in on Sarlona instead of keeping a special rerolled guild.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally ditched Fires of Serwal and got into an active guild with an airship and buffs. Holy god they make a difference even at 20, I can't imagine how ridiculous they are at low levels. Ya'll should really find a guild with ship buffs that will take you in on Sarlona instead of keeping a special rerolled guild.
or you can just join us sarlona but I think I saw your name on the roster last night lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The undead forms from pale master are incredible as well with the immunity to nearly all CC, death, poison, drains, etc. The weakness to light though is a pain since apparently every single priest mob in the game spams searing light, which is a no-save spell that deals ridiculous damage to undead, which is then doubled against an undead pale master, sigh.
Item:Shroud of the Abbot - DDO wiki

I've got 17 ascension chamber completions on a character I'm prepping for a TR and was hoping to get my 20th completion before TRing, but nobody runs heroic abbot anymore. Would choose between Shroud and Litany if I did get my 20th in.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So I rolled up a pale trapper and I'm around 7 on Sarlona, probably try to get into the guild tonight to see what it's all about.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Made it to level 20. Honestly I'm not a big fan of wizard and want to TR soon as possible, but getting the 20 tokens is a major pain. Seems I only get ~30 fragments per epic quest, which takes about 30-45 minutes per quest. Farming up 20 tokens is going to take as long as it took to reach level 20 in the first place, sigh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
keep the LFG tool open and look for someone running epic normal devil assault. Also, most/all of the pre-epic epics are easy enough to let a lvl 20 tag along, so be sure to keep an eye out. Usually you'll catch someone doing an xp chain of VoN 1-4, WK, and maybe some others.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Been having more fun with this than I expected.

I played back in... whenever it was released. I never thought it was bad, but it didn't particularly impress me. But, I dunno. It's scratching an itch this time around.

Playing a Bard/Rogue swashbuckler. Cause pirate. Also hate having locked shit I can't open.

So, if I could get an invite... ign is Trollocks.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
What level is the guild you guys have? Mine was in the 70's (they do decay over time iirc) when I quit last, I can boot it up and maybe mess around in game with you guys if it's on Sarlona.

If anyone wants to hit me up in game, my main is on its 5th or 6th TR and level 16 I think. Name is Yeezy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the devils assault tip. Apparently you can make devils assault groups and let high levels leech at the zonin, then when the quest is done they all give you their tokens. 3 runs of public devil assault got me ~8 tokens per run, so now I'm ready to TR. Paladin/monk hybrid here I come.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gavinmad transfer over imo. I sent a guild invite in the mail to those who are still needing one. Anyone else please let me know if you want a guild invite.