Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Sevens

Log Wizard
I have been to the theater 2 times since End Game

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor among Thieves
Godzilla: Minus Zero

I am torn on seeing this in the theater...on one hand it looks real good but on the other hand, Disney.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its telling how tepid the response is to this trailer. even on youtube, its just a little better than meh. Disney Marvel hasnt given us anything good in 5 years. that takes a toll on expectations. although, even if its just an OK film, everyone will get jazzed because they expected it to be shit. OMG this film didnt suck. Marvel is back, woooo! Steelbooks for all.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I am torn on seeing this in the theater...on one hand it looks real good but on the other hand, Disney.
If any film at Disney was given as much leeway as possible, it will be Deadpool 3. It's obvious a lot of shit is riding on this being a big hit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You didn't see Spider-Man: No Way Home in the theater!? /shame

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Yeah it will be interesting to see how many people here post about seeing it in cinemas and then cross-reference that with their post history on Disney "groomers"

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
its telling how tepid the response is to this trailer. even on youtube, its just a little better than meh. Disney Marvel hasnt given us anything good in 5 years. that takes a toll on expectations. although, even if its just an OK film, everyone will get jazzed because they expected it to be shit. OMG this film didnt suck. Marvel is back, woooo! Steelbooks for all.
Based on what? Reading a handful of comments? Looking at non real time view counts?

The February trailer was the most viewed first day trailer of all time. I highly doubt that this one is cratering.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Based on what? Reading a handful of comments? Looking at non real time view counts?

The February trailer was the most viewed first day trailer of all time. I highly doubt that this one is cratering.
i never said it was cratering. i said it was better than meh. if the movie delivers, then it will probably break a billion, but thats not a guarantee. Disney Marvel hasnt broken a billion since Endgame. only Sony's Spidey can still do that. Deadpool hasnt broken a billion either. this will probably do about 800m. so about what Guardians 3 did.

• 3Picard
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
i never said it was cratering. i said it was better than meh. if the movie delivers, then it will probably break a billion, but thats not a guarantee. Disney Marvel hasnt broken a billion since Endgame. only Sony's Spidey can still do that. Deadpool hasnt broken a billion either. this will probably do about 800m. so about what Guardians 3 did.
Is this your official jayrebb prediction?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It's still rated R. Only Joker has done those type of numbers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So it's getting a tepid response based on reasons you've yet to clarify and yet you believe it's going to be the most successful Deadpool movie (when comic book interest is the lowest it's been in over a decade).

Just Chuk things.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is going to make so much fucking money that Disney is going to get entirely the wrong idea and green light a bunch more failures.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Probably the out takes.

I have found the 2nd movie I am going to go see in theaters this year.....

Also...Magneto had a daughter? Nice.....
Unrelated, since this girl is Cassandra Nova, but yes, he did.

Twins, in fact.

1713820555954.png

• 1Worf

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know squat about the villain but could Wolverine just put on magnetos helmet and fuck her up? Sounds like she's just an evil Professor X

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So it's getting a tepid response based on reasons you've yet to clarify and yet you believe it's going to be the most successful Deadpool movie (when comic book interest is the lowest it's been in over a decade).

Just Chuk things.
i used the same link posted here, knock yourself out.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Was that Ant-Man’s skull they were in?

It looks a little like they're borrowing from Old Man Logan

pym falls.png

both with Pym corpse visual and the overall themes. Old Man Logan is a story set in an alternate future where all the villains of the Marvel universe teamed up against the heroes and won. They're pretty good.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking Madonna. Great choice.

I wonder if they sneak in the "Deadpool can't be mind controlled" thing or if it's just out front earlier on. Also big points if she goes into Wade's Mind and it shows the audience what's going on in there. That could be some great schtick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users