Deadpool & Wolverine

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Blah. Well, hopefully this kicks Joker in the nuts.
I'm sorry, sir, are you trying to say you don't think that the joker musical sequel, starring one lady 'i smoke crack with hunter biden' gaga will be very good?

Mike Pence Meanie GIF by Election 2016

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was so awful it literally killed people.

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't DP 1. I think the lack of a real villain was the worst part. Movie has a ton of great stuff and gave us Yukio. Francis wasn't a good villain but it worked

joz123

Potato del Grande
It wasn't bad, it just wasn't DP 1. I think the lack of a real villain was the worst part. Movie has a ton of great stuff and gave us Yukio. Francis wasn't a good villain but it worked

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Xforce was great, also the the action scenes with domino were good but they could have pretty much used a ton of actresses for that role

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm sorry, sir, are you trying to say you don't think that the joker musical sequel, starring one lady 'i smoke crack with hunter biden' gaga will be very good?

Mike Pence Meanie GIF by Election 2016
I never saw the first Joker except the memed scenes. I just think Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman are going to so good the boners in the popcorn won't be premeditated.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best scene for me in DP2, that actually made me laugh for about 30 seconds, was the very simple scene where his head was facing the wrong direction and he had to twist it back. A simple setup but for some reason that was funny to me.

This is the one movie left in the year that I am truly looking forward to.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally something from Disney shithead woketards that will be worth torrenting. Too bad, this looks ok but I ain't giving them a single cent.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Furthermore Joker was a huge hit overseas. Only 5 films total have performed that way overseas since 2019 pre-pandemic.

Deadpool having international legs on the level of Joker is unlikely-- Joker was a phenom top 5 standout in that regard.

So, even saying "It's going to top Joker" emits a "ehh....really?"
Yeah? DP&W is rumored to have TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT!!1!!

I see the Schwiftys shooting this to 2 Billion Trillion!

1 PUQ-FQKTW6Z5sH3yZIPwPQ.jpg

• 1WTF

Homsar

I wouldn't be surprised, didn't he let her borrow the outfit for Halloween?

• 1WTF

Sevens

Log Wizard
So sabertooth, Toad, Calisto, lady deathstrike, Pyro, Azazel who else are confirmed or what original actors are back.

I know Kelly HU and Pyro actor are the same, no clue on the others
The guy in the Red Striped shirt is thought to be The Russian

images.jpg

He is from one of the Punisher movies

Homsar

Thats Kevin Nash, that would be hilarious. The scene of him literally getting stabbed and following with the shot is classic. I still don't know how how you mess up prop weapons

joz123

Potato del Grande
Thats Kevin Nash, that would be hilarious. The scene of him literally getting stabbed and following with the shot is classic. I still don't know how how you mess up prop weapons
1713980040676.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

I knew he always makes Taylor swift references. Didn't know they were pretty close, his shirt in DP2 is her cats I guess.

7wqlrklmzcq61.jpg

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
LFG will forever be "Looking For Group" to me, it's so confusing when this generation uses it as "Let's Fucking Go."
THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT
I've been wondering for weeks and was too afraid to ask

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users