Dear Kanye

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
A masturbatory rapper made masturbatory comments at a masturbatory awards ceremony.

Kanye's next album should be called "Soy Un Negro Perdedor"

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Black skinhead was pretty good.

Damn got negged for liking one kanye song ever. Harsh.
People are just mean. I appreciate Black Skinhead as being the theme song for DiCaprio blowing coke up a hookers asshole. Not the worst thing in the world right?

However putting that aside Kanye is a stain which needs to be bleached from the fabric of society.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Obviously this is true since he's going to give McCartney a career.
19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Honestly him going up there pretending to grab it was pretty funny, but only if he actually intended it to be a joke making fun of his past behavior. But of course he wasn't and he can suck a bag of dicks for trying to ruin one of the biggest nights for another artist

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have actually met this man in person, and he is exactly as much of a narcissistic cunt as you think he's going to be. I will go out of my way to never encounter him again. I wish he would simply disappear. The amount of negative press he has gotten is encouraging, but the next time he shits out an album, you know it's going to sell like crazy. I wish people would simply stop feeding his ego. He'd implode.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty good at enjoying music made by crazy people.

Amy Winehouse's Back to Black is a masterpiece.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, they're more awards for commercial success than artistic success.
According to this year's awards, no, not so much. Beck is nowhere near as "famous" as Beyonce at this point, mostly because he tends to shut the fuck up and actually make music. You know, because he's busy writing and playing it all and doesn't have nearly as much time to open his mouth in front of the press.