Defiance

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I gave them a scathing review in beta, and then somehow got into alpha. Nothing there changed my mind.
Same, Told the Truth of the graphics, fact the chat on pc and Graphics are joke, saddest part if with little tweaking they could scaled the graphics and fixed the chat system on pc so its not ass.

I have 2 rift accounts that are 1 year sub im not even playing atm, however maybe that had to do with it.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
So, relaying the thoughts of someone who played the game:

<x> its totally tailored towards consoles
<x> interface sucks donkey dick
<x> AI are terri-bad. terrible animation too.
<x> feels very budget
<x> and the worst thing is, when i played it, you could only bring in weapons that you unlocked in pve into pvp
<x> so pvp matches were completely unbalanced
<x> it kind of seemed to have potential though....if they had thrown another year of dev time into it and more money for better animation / AI

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
So, relaying the thoughts of someone who played the game:

<x> its totally tailored towards consoles
<x> interface sucks donkey dick
<x> AI are terri-bad. terrible animation too.
<x> feels very budget
<x> and the worst thing is, when i played it, you could only bring in weapons that you unlocked in pve into pvp
<x> so pvp matches were completely unbalanced
<x> it kind of seemed to have potential though....if they had thrown another year of dev time into it and more money for better animation / AI

Your Source is spot on sir.

Even worse this is launching 15 days ahead of the TV show.

Im huge SCI FI nerd, star wars, star trek, firefly so looking forward to the TV show big time but dont see how they can save this sinking ship as farr as game yes its BTP, but if that model sinks faster then they thought they are going to have to go totally ftp then just with cash shop.
Hell even totally FTP this is so bad atm, wont touch it, wanna be wrong, but its just fucking boreing,dull etc.

Also think reason end of nations is in holding pattern delayed beyond them haveing to finish game is they wanna get Defiance launched 1st.

Stats, Items dont seem to matter as well, which to me with the bland boreing graphics and the dated as fuck animations, as well as cut scenes, UI control on pc just dont see how they can fix it all.

1 last thing forgot, Do you recall how fucking bad the UI and chat UI was on DC online from SOE for the pc was?We all called it One of the Worst Chat UI we ever seen in MMO if not the worst, well Defiance UI and Chat UI on pc gives dc online by SOE run for the fucking money as the worst, game will be going gold in another week so this shit aint going to get changed.

ixian_sl

shitlord
I wasn't even going to bother signing up for an MMORPG account to check out the beta but seeing all the vitriol this game is attracting has me kind of curious now.
frown.png

frown.png

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't even going to bother signing up for an MMORPG account to check out the beta but seeing all the vitriol this game is attracting has me kind of curious now.
frown.png
It is not outrageously bad like the game Vanguard was at release, or maybe FF14 even. Defiance simply is absolutely mediocre, pretty ugly, low-cost and forgetable. I just don't understand who at Trion thought it would be a good idea to do this; i wouldn't call Rift the pinnacle of MMOs, but it's leaps and bounds better than Defiance, despite being many years older.

frown.png

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
It is not outrageously bad like the game Vanguard was at release, or maybe FF14 even. Defiance simply is absolutely mediocre, pretty ugly, low-cost and forgetable. I just don't understand who at Trion thought it would be a good idea to do this; i wouldn't call Rift the pinnacle of MMOs, but it's leaps and bounds better than Defiance, despite being many years older.
They spent tons of money on doing this the game and the show, posted the link to forbes it like well over 100 million, not kidding and frankly maybe the show will shine im hopeing but the game sucks.

Unless you were in fucking cave for last 5-7 years never could play any shooter would be the only way could think the story of the game, graphics, animations, UI, chat UI worst seen on the pc since dc online pc God dam is that saying something.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Also forgot to add this the Chick from the story cut scenes looks like a redneck,dyke, meth whore from breaking bad I wish was fucking kidding.

Yah even with her in them all, how the fuck few nerds on the offical forums can say great job devs on making her, she is really Cute, and Sexy.

I would hate to see there fucking GF's or wives if that is what they think.

Cut scenes are even fucking painful to watch with her in them but also cause think im watching ps2 console port they look like 7 years old atleast

As posted im Huge gamer like all of us here, love trion, also love Firefly, star trek, star wars so big sci fi nerd as well, im praying the show dont suck.

The show starts on 15th but this game launches on 2nd which is about to go Gold, so shit aint geting changed bad ps2 port is happening for the pc versions even if this was FTP I would not play it as it stands, and its BTP.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Considering the show is on Syfy I don't really have high hopes for it.

Also just checked MMORPG.com's key giveaway and they aren't exactly flying off the shelves, lol.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I have few not beta accounts if know what mean, so could play any time and not even logging in.

Would hand them out to peps but have my rift accounts on them with personal info and all are 1 year subs so cant.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
1 Last thing since show and the game were supposed to merge, blend etc why the fuck they did not use Cut scene's from the real fucking show, those would watch it would be 1000000 times better then this Redneck,Bull dyke, Ugly Meth whore chick with a penis for the cut scenes for the story in ps 2 console fucking graphics not even 3 that is how dated they are and bad.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Listen, I don't like the game much, but AlekseiFL you are coming across as if you and the old Utnayan had your brains switched. Might want to breathe over there.