Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Careful. That thread had 1 member and 1 guest on it half an hour ago. Now it"s got 35 guests. Nudes for votes wasn"t against the rules as far as what"s posted on the website, but let"s not raise too much attention.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
And the votes shall continue!

As for next round, what about apairof models?

EDIT: Also, less make-up next time. Light-pink lipstick, some mascara, flesh-colored eye-liner and maybe some foundation. Lay off the rouge, colored liner and bright lipsticks; it really shows/glares without a professional shooter/studio and editing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, she quite a ways ahead right now.

Tasha Meints 62.0%
Brooke Weisbender 38.0%

Darth Vader_foh

shitlord
Voted +1 for you.

TheMaximaGirl (aka brook): "It"s these club/"scenester" girls man. Guess she is popular at the bar too! That"s 3 girls I have gone against that promote at clubs and bars non stop. Makes it hard. Ha ha"

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Aulirophile said:
You think she breast fed her kids? My girlfriend said they looked deflated and now she"s afraid our kids will do that to her!
That"s a myth. Breasts become saggy/deflated as a result of becoming pregnant, not breast-feeding. When the breasts become engorged as a result of prolonged hormones (i.e. the body knows the woman is pregnant and will need to provide milk), the extra weight can cause sagging and (often) a downwards angle of the nipples. After a time following birth, when breastfeeding is no longer biologically imperative, the breasts maintain their general shape while shrinking in size.

I don"t think you"ll see that with a shooting-star on NBC.