DesertQuest

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think you're like 18 months late for the free kickstarter money for shitty game prototype you'll never deliver on bus.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Good thing this isn't asking for money for your dying mother or amod would fuck you up

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
trafficks

7pIVNl9.png

• 1Hodjing

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not bad. If you round that number up to 500, and you send out a few million spam links every day to maintain that same 500 click/day rate, and then every single person that clicks your spam link donates $5, you're good to go!

• 1Brony
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
its good for clicks, but most people have no idea wtf any of what im doing is. Even if I made some nerd video. Majority of people dont really know what serverside tech actually does, so elaborating on "hey i just replace assets" is confusing and makes no sense to anyone.

The offensive nature of the genre definitely kills on click through rate tho.

ive been weighing the options of making a demo where you have each religion's god, prophets, and priests as bosses. You'd raid them in their own respective temples to kick up the offensiveness over 9000. would guarantee major news coverage if the right video was made, but ya, itd prolly get me murdered.

• 1Brony

tyen

<Banned>
so far ive spammed about 20,000 forum users across 3 major forums and the traffic is nonstop. Google analytics usually takes a good 24hrs to properly calculate the traffic.

the halfass nature of the KS pretty much guarantees it wont even come close to being funded. Unless it makes the news and a bunch of people do it for the lulz

• 1Brony

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, the potato salad kickstarter was apparently 55k dollars worth of lulz. Jihad Simulator is probably gonna fall a little bit short of that. Especially since your delivery is pretty stale. I mean, if it was a Race War Simulator, that might be enough lulz to sell itself with a deadpan pitch like yours, but Jihads are super serious nowadays. You need to slapstick that shit up at least a little bit.

Like, what if the playable races included camels and goats and sheep? Showcase some super sexy chainmail burka bikini armor in the video maybe? Idk, I'm not a professional.

• 1Brony

tyen

<Banned>
naw thats all A+ what you just said. I originally wanted to call it RaceWars but that area isnt exactly a melting pot of races. JewQuest would never be accepted by kickstarter.

There are numerous genres i could turn it into just by changing its clothes.

tyen

<Banned>
Got some eyeballs from Pakistan.

Peshawar police have arrested 25 suspected including two alleged terrorists during crackdown in Faqirabad area of Peshawar on Sunday morning.

AjmfF74.png

tyen

<Banned>
Figured out how to animate models. Was a gigantic pain in the ass and took me all day to figure out.

This guy is gonna be throwing rocks like a pro over the west wall

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The pros would tape a bunch of hockey pucks to Randy Johnson and film him in the dark fwiw

• 1Like