Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I could probably spend a million glimmer to get the mods I need, apply them, and shade the items. Had 0 on Tuesday, made just enough with flashpoints and clan xp stuff to pay for Cayde's maps and have been broke since. Seems like every time I buy mods I get like 80% elemental weapon ones and nothing that I need for my armor. I remember glimmer farming being the shittiest part of Destiny 1 and this has been giving me flashbacks.
Really just wait to our legendary mods on until you get an armor set you like. Then just infuse that set whenever you get higher drops.

Unless you are making multiple sets with different mods for every situation. But that’s some min max shit that is pretty unnecessary

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea that's what I'm doing, trying to get the NM and FWC sets modded for my titan and hunter, and my warlock needs two sets of gear because VW has completely different priorities from Storm. I've got a few more weapons that need legendary mods in them too. I've barely even touched shaders because of them being consumable bullshit, but I will use a bunch of NM ones after I finish modding I guess.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried out the Winter's Guile gauntlets for warlock today, and they really are amazingly strong, didn't get a chance to hit a PE boss with a full stack of the dmg buff, but anything else I hit with them melted instantly.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Turned in 3 milestones, got 3 Titan marks, 2 sidearms and DARCI which was 3 power higher than the one I got a day or two ago.

Can’t even imagine a worse draw

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tried raid for second time today. Got gauntlet / baths down in 3-4 hours. So many legendary engrams some went to the postmaster. Also RNG blessed me with a set of raid boots.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So last night I did the last faction with my Warlock, which was Dead Orbit, same as FWC, about 300 coins and I had full set minus the arms, but whatever. The guns are all pretty much trash. Tried most of them except side arm and yeah, best if they stay in vault, lol. It seems like the only faction that fucked me on garb was New Monarchy, Rank 30 and no boots or ass cloth. And you just cannot wear a 1/2 suit like that on a titan, it really looks awful.

Also leveling beyond 285 is painful and pretty much all based on RNG. Granted I dont do raid, but from the other weeklies, I pretty much gained maybe 1-2 power on all my characters this week. Went from like 288 to 289, lol.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, RNGesus can definitely fuck you if you don't get the right slots from your luminous engrams. I still have no idea how people got to 305 in two weeks without luck on par with winning the lottery. You'd need a ton of exotic engram drops followed by every luminous engram decrypting to a different slot, all of them 300's. I went out of my way to ensure I got two 305 MIDAs so I could infuse them into primary and energy scouts and my characters hit 292/293/294 this week, and I still have zero expectations of hitting 305 on anyone next week. Sure, it could happen, but odds are very much against it. I've actually been wondering what exactly you're allowed to repeat each week if you delete and remake a character.

Class items seem much rarer than other shit from the faction rewards. I got DO and NM to 30 last night and never got a single bond or mark (from the faction sets that is, I got a million dupes of the usual ones). My hunter only got one cloak in 38 ranks too.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My play time has been only weekends so sporadic. Going to try and catch up this weekend on some things.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seriously we should make different clans for each system. Would make asking for help in clan chat easier too when we're all on the same platform.

That being said, dont kick junun007 or rubejb we are on daily!

spronk

FPS noob
there's no way to msg the rest of the clan in game, only on the website, so i wouldn't really count on much clan stuff outside of stuff organized on discord/etc. But yeah the second clan should be big enough for PC users, I don't expect as many from here to be playing as the PS4

Anyways Xur is up on Io, the rule is the same as always: buy everything you don't own, vault (shard) them if you aren't gonna use it for now but get em in case they are useful later down the road

Xur - Location: Io, Giant's Scar

Riskrunner (Submachine Gun) -- 29 Legendary Shards
Mechaneer's Tricksleeves (Hunter Class Gauntlets) -- 23 Legendary Shards
Hallowfire Heart (Titan Chest Armor) -- 23 Legendary Shards
Transversive Steps (Warlock Class Leg Armor) -- 23 Legendary Shards(edited)

The riskrunner especially is great for last weeks nightfall since everything is fallen arc damage, and the Hallowfire I think was great for something?? I use transversive on my warlock for PVP, its nice

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just got a 299 riskrunner from a raid engram drop last night, dang. Tricksleeves I think I have around 289. Other two are new though and will help out the alts. Are the titan/lock armors any good?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Hallowfire Heart is a must if you like playing as a Sunbreaker, the exotic perk is the same as Simmering Flames from D1; very fast grenade / melee while super is charged.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just got hallowfire heart last night from random drop. it looks awesome

also, doesn't everyone already have riskrunner? it's one of the 3 exotic weapons you can get in the story, and if you play 3 characters you have to take it. right? and since it's so cheap to infuse things this time around, what's the point?

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
My problem with finding NF groups here is I generally wait until later in the week. By then most everyone here has already done it.

Did one with ZyyzYzzy and a random last week, beat it first try with about 3-4 minutes left. This weeks is supposed to be much easier even

My problem is schedule. I work 6a - 6p out here, which is 6:30p to 6:30a back home.. So when I want to play, most of my friends are sleeping.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
i just got hallowfire heart last night from random drop. it looks awesome

also, doesn't everyone already have riskrunner? it's one of the 3 exotic weapons you can get in the story, and if you play 3 characters you have to take it. right? and since it's so cheap to infuse things this time around, what's the point?

First I had seen it, I choose something else and only played the one character.