Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Faction shit aside the guns is pure cosmetics, well maybe more if they allow hunters to have resto on the armor, lol. But almost everything armor wise in this game is cosmetics. And im fine with that. What they need to do is make all rolls on armor have all 3 nodes standard and let you choose, per piece, what you want to spec as, resto, res, or movement so you can actually use all that cosmetic armor and not gimp yourself.

Also current gear in DLC will not be garbage and useless spronk spronk , since it all has a max Power level of 350, so you can keep infusing garbage blues into your good armor and good guns. Probably for the next 2 DLC This is in no way a reset, and it really never was in D1 past yr2. You got to keep all your shit and upgrade it over time. Its a collection game, why would they make everything useless every 3 months, lol.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Graviton is pretty dumb, unless you're amazing at always headshotting with the third round, its kinda useless.

When does the faction stuff come out? It's not live now is it?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Graviton is pretty dumb, unless you're amazing at always headshotting with the third round, its kinda useless.

When does the faction stuff come out? It's not live now is it?
Not really sure, probably next week.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Graviton is pure trash, and anyone who has made 3 characters is guaranteed to have it already. They need to remove all the main story quest exotics from Xur--especially the damn weapons--but instead it seems like Xur is guaranteed to bring at least one every time.

Nezarec's is pretty cool though. I use it over the crown even on arc warlock, since a void damage The Number triggers the effect.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Is there any point to the 10 defense gear you get from the engrams or is it just shit you wear to look cool.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Uninstalled. The stuttering/pausing has gotten much worse, but besides that I just don't enjoy grinding in a solo game.

I'd stick around if there was a social aspect to it, and you can slowly improve your character smoothly throughout the week (instead of limited events resetting weekly)

Just my 2 cents!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So my warlock isn't 20 yet, can/should I still by the helmet from Xur with my 20 Titan and give it to the warlock later? Is that possible? Still trying to figure out some of the mechanics of inventory management/trading/etc.

Malkav

French Madman
So my warlock isn't 20 yet, can/should I still by the helmet from Xur with my 20 Titan and give it to the warlock later? Is that possible? Still trying to figure out some of the mechanics of inventory management/trading/etc.

Yes, do it.
The helmet is one of the best exotics for Warlock coupled with a Void energy weapon.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
DIM

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
DIM is the one to use for D2. Not sure what exactly the differences are now but it had stuff like base power level calculation a month or so before that made it into the release version.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The base power calculation is what I've found is the most useful feature of it. Before I just figured it was a quick way to transfer gear, but the reality is that using it to figure out how to level your power is by far the biggest plus.

Also, regarding Rob's post, I've noticed quite a few people already quitting the PC version. That doesn't seem good for a 2 week old game.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did the raid last night, or at least Bath and the one with the dogs. Good stuff! I got an Antiope-D from the gunsmith and a 305 exotic Skullfort for my Titan from the raid.

Still no Uriels Gift though.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Antiope is GOD tier. I use that, sunshot and sins of thr past/Quickfang/play of the game - depending on what I'm doing. Gratz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who the fuck are you all running the raid with? I need to get in on this action.

Have a hard enough time finding anyone to do the Nightfall with (thanks Janx, again!).

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did the raid last night, or at least Bath and the one with the dogs. Good stuff! I got an Antiope-D from the gunsmith and a 305 exotic Skullfort for my Titan from the raid.

Still no Uriels Gift though.
That is pretty amazing that you haven't gotten an Uriel's yet. Have you tried going to one of the planet vendors other than Gunsmith?

• 1Like