Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Good job boys, I'm not even home yet and I already have a clan engram waiting for me.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Destiny Companion app

Edit - Clan page also shows it, the four boxes underneath the clan exp bar: FOH Clan | Bungie.net

Edit 2 - Clan Stuff:

Each member's characters can contribute 5k exp to the clan every week. Every week you can get all your clan members 4 engrams for completing raid, nightfall, pvp, trials of the nine. There are 6 clan levels, each one after the first gives a passive perk to all members:

• Lvl 2 (100k exp) - Increased glimmer
• Lvl 3 (??? exp) - Increased public event rewards
• Lvl 4 (??? exp) - Increased cabal drops
• Lvl 5 (??? exp) - Increased faction item drops
• Lvl 6 (??? exp) - Increased chance of engram rewards when playing w/ clan members

Saw mentioned somewhere that clan levels will reset with seasons. Unsure how long seasons last.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love how she keeps talking about clans in the game and the first thing it says under details is "Make Destiny Great Again".

SJW heads are gonna roll!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just beat the campaign at 195 but have my 155 Sunshot dragging down the avg. This campaign was head and shoulders above the first one. Black Garden is garbage compared to The Almighty.

Decrypting engrams is too fun to wait.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What are the main Glimmer sinks? I've maxed out my Glimmer and all I see readily to spend it on are Cayde's maps.

Just running around doing public events and such and I'm at 227 with really trying too hard.

Malkav

French Madman
Anyone running with a Xim on PS4? How does it feel right now?

Trying really hard to wait for PC here.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Still holding strong on PC here. Playing an FPS game on a PC is just such a better experience. Worth the wait.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still holding out for PC as well. Can't say I haven't been tempted tho

spronk

FPS noob
I dunno, seems worth the double dip. I ran through the story so I can skip a bunch of stuff on PC, I know the good way to light level (just loop Titan doing public events for a few hours) and I know how to trigger all the end game exotic quest lines. Not like there is a whole lot else new to play right now anyways, whereas Oct has Wolfy 2, South Park, and Mario Odyssey.

What are the main Glimmer sinks? I've maxed out my Glimmer and all I see readily to spend it on are Cayde's maps.

Go to cayde and buy 4-10x of each of the planet buff things he has, they let you see treasure chests on planets and well worth it when doing the grind since each will drop a faction token. Then also buy the golden chest treasure maps, that should total 30-40k glimmer.

Once you hit 280 light you can buy blue mods from the gun vendor and then buy purple mods (using the blue mods) and dismantle the purple mods for legendary shards. Thats pretty much the only single glimmer sink I have seen in game. Unfortunately you have to hit 280 light to buy the purple mods, but you can spend all your glimmer on blue mods (which is needed to buy purple mods) earlier.

I hit 267 last night, most of my blues now cap at 260 although occasionally I will get one that is 265, don't think I have seen one higher. The nightfall is supposed to be pretty hard just because of the timer, I guess once you learn which mobs to skip and which ones to kill fast and the elements to use it will probably be faster. I wonder what level the raid is gonna be tuned for and what the drops will be. The hard light cap seems to be 300.

The clan XP seems capped at 100k xp a week and we hit that already and are now level 2, which I guess gives us more glimmer when looting engrams. At level 3 (next week I guess) you get more public event rewards. Hopefully levels are the same XP (100k) per week and don't increase.
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2072247

Last edited: