Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah that's been my experience for the most part. I will say the fallen walker one almost always has people, but the hive one doesn't more often than not

yep. fallen walker one is soloable due to the rocket launchers, but still annoying. I'll be on a bunch sat/sunday, if anyone wants to put together a fireteam and just grind out PE's (and/or strikes), im down! Ended tonight at 245 (hunter).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have invited six of you assholes on the clan to fireteam for NF. Zero responses! I hate not having match making the ftw website is ass wheb combined with PS4 inviting interface.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
i find that the "Farming PEs on titan" method is ass. 9 times out of 10 there is no one else on the map. the only way to maybe get onto a map with other players is relaunch to Orbit and try to reload it. I can do 1 PE before I have to go searching for another map with players on it.
If there is no one around fast travel to the same spot to be put in a different instance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
sorry hatorade i'm beta testing forza 7 at the moment, can't really play destiny but i'm logged in just to level my titan during downtimes.

For what its worth I finished the story campaign on my titan and all the quest loot up to the final one is level locked, ranging from 105 (first exotic) to 210 (final sword). HOWEVER, the very last item you get is an exotic engram from bald guy and its +15 light levels above your current power level. Soooo... since exotic engrams are fairly rare, I think its still a pretty good idea to level with PEs first and THEN do the story once you are 270+, but its really just for 1 item. Not as efficient as a lot of us thought, the quest drop gear is NOT tied to your current power level but fixed.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't get anything coordinated tonight, so I am planning for Friday at 10 EST/ 7 PST for the raid.

I believe 280 plus means you do full damage to the whole raid. Anyone who is interested in joining, and getting the loot for the clan, is welcome. Please familiarize yourself with the mechanics (I can explain the whole raid, but it is easier to know ahead of time).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I am gonna be stuck at 269 for the rest of the week unless I can get the Nightfall done. Only luminous I have left are nf/raid. Will hit up /r/fireteams tomorrow.

Edit, I lied. Haven't done any exotic quests and MIDA mini puts me at 271. Probably another point or two once I finish the MIDA.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
290! Feels good, I will run anyone through NF that needs it just message Drakonin626.

• 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I need to do the nightfalls still but I'm getting there!

ub5fIFh.jpg

qMWhRYk.jpg

Last edited:

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Merciless from Xur the first week he's available... Good lord

Also, anyone have the 'Better Devils' hand cannon from crucible? Got it the other day and it seems broken (in a good way). Seems like you can shoot 2 feet off of and enemy and it still registers it as a hit, like a massive amount of aim assist. I can curve bullets?

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I will say I always thought Destiny 2 would have the player realizing that at least one of the 'enemy' races was not all bad and end up joining forces with them / opening up a new race for player character Guardians. For a bit there I thought the Cabal were headed in that direction, but nope! At least they have a bit more substance than the other races.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Merciless from Xur the first week he's available... Good lord

Also, anyone have the 'Better Devils' hand cannon from crucible? Got it the other day and it seems broken (in a good way). Seems like you can shoot 2 feet off of and enemy and it still registers it as a hit, like a massive amount of aim assist. I can curve bullets?

Ya I've got it at 298, it's the best legendary I've used by a distance because it hurts like crazy, low recoil and the aim assist is kinda wonky on it. I don't even use my exotic Hard Light or Skyburners even when I'm loaded with green ammo. Hell, I infused a sunshot into that weapon because it was so good

spronk

FPS noob
100% buy merciless, its an amazing boss weapon on par with gallahorn in D1. If you don't buy it this week you will regret it. I'd buy all the exotics, the cost is fairly cheap and you can always just shard em and recall them from your vault later on - go to the collections tab in your vault, all exotics you have owned are stored there at light 265 and recallable for 10 (?) shards.

[D2] Xûr Megathread [2017-09-15] • r/DestinyTheGame

Nessus, Watchers Grave

Exotic Gear:

Name Type Power Cost
Merciless Fusion Rifle 265 (+5 Mod) 29 Shards
Raiden Flux Hunter Chest Armor 265 (+5 Mod) 23 Shards
Doom Fang Pauldron Titan Gauntlets 265 (+5 Mod) 23 Shards
Wings of Scared Dawn Warlock Chest Armor 265 (+5 Mod) 23 Shards

You can buy items even if they are not for your own class.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kinda bummed that Xur didn't have anything other than the exotics... but he did have Merciless, so its all good.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So what shards are used for currency? Also how long is xur around for? I have all day to play Saturday so I should be able to get enough ti buy it.

Disregard: It's legendary shards which I have plenty of. Is he around Saturday too or just Friday?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got a vigilance Wing exotic pulse rifle last night, seems like it could be a pretty sweet gun. Pretty low recoil and 5 round burst

• 1Worf

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So what shards are used for currency? Also how long is xur around for? I have all day to play Saturday so I should be able to get enough ti buy it.

Disregard: It's legendary shards which I have plenty of. Is he around Saturday too or just Friday?

If he's like D1 he'll despawn Sunday at 2am PST.

Merciless makes me laugh. It's like Gally week 2 of D1 from Xur. People who sleep on it gonna be pissed.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I will say I always thought Destiny 2 would have the player realizing that at least one of the 'enemy' races was not all bad and end up joining forces with them / opening up a new race for player character Guardians. For a bit there I thought the Cabal were headed in that direction, but nope! At least they have a bit more substance than the other races.

I think it'll end up being the Fallen. There is that one story mission where Fallen and Vex are fighting and if you kill the Vex the Fallen stops shooting and despawns or some shit.

I'm on XB1 if anyone wants to play btw.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Before in D1 he vanished at 4:AM EST on sun morning. Dont know how long he will be here in D2 though, probably the same is my guess.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users