Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bungie really put the most significant lore drop of the franchise in a seasonal cutscene that will be gone next year.

Witness origin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Bungie really put the most significant lore drop of the franchise in a seasonal cutscene that will be gone next year.

Witness origin.

Sigh. They really flubbed the LF campaign so fucking hard. Continues to be more and more obvious that the whole expansion is asspull after asspull to pad time until Final Shape.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm glad it did, Bungie could use a little time in the hot seat. That being said, overall, ain't nothing going to happen. Between the server issues in Destiny 2 and Diablo 4 though, my weekend has been shit all over.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean hes right. We all dont really see it because we pay our $100 per year and get all of the shit but imagine being new to the game and have to spend $250 or more just to get caught up. Like my kid did. Which he ended up quitting when he saw the new dungeon was going to cost him more $$ along with the new season. He was like nope, and I dont blame him.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hes also right about the PVP basically getting left behind in the dust for years now. I saw dattos video reaction and hes basically defending this shit, how PVP should be monetized in order to add content there, like motherfucker, WE ALREADY PAY $100 per year, why does every facet of this game need to be monetized in order for it to get new content, like a new map or two per season? This is like buying a box and a half per year. And sure the seasonal story is great and all but is it really worth the $100 per year for some story and a new raid? This company makes like $400-$500 million a year off of this game already! The more I listen to this fucker the more I grow to hate him lately. Just the wrong contrarian views all around. I know hes a Bungie shill, but still.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Deep Dives are actually kinda fun now? Just had a successful T6 run and got three weapon patterns from it. Dunno if that's to be expected, every other time I tried in previous weeks I had a teammate that didn't know about the hard mode. It's a good rogue-lite experience I just wish it didn't get introduced in this dead ass season.

• 1Like

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Deep Dives are fine if it's T5+. T7 is good for exotics as well.

Finished solo'ing the PsiOps GM this morning. Fucking hell, that was brutal. Wish-Ender and abusing LoS: The Experience. Here's to hoping they don't make the Cosmodrome PsiOps variant a GM.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If you are willing to do it... the GM sounds like a breeze with 3 arc staff hunters. Chain supers and just blast your way through. The 3 hit combo stuns everything including champs.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lots of nerfs (Graviton, Immortal, Rangefinder next season) but for the best. What I'm really looking forward to is the next balance patch that makes hand cannons great in PVE again.

Graviton is gonna be real hot in PVE.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah excited for the PVE hand cannon buff and for Graviton as well. Slightly sad they nerfed Graviton for PVP, I was enjoying it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think im done for a while. Too formulaic for me for the past like year or even longer. Seasons are boring and a drag...The new weapons are not fresh at all, only remakes of older gear. I mean how many 390/450 Pulses, 140/120 HC etc etc... can they come up with that dont start repeating each other? Anyway, too many good games to look forward to this summer and fall to worry about grinding the same old shit over and over in this game. Especially as a mostly solo player, this game has no pull for me any longer.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I go through cycles and drop it from time to time, and unless next season has some serious teeth, I'll be in the same boat. Usually hop in just enough to grind out the story missions, and if it's fun or there's a few weapons I want, stick around long enough to hit 100 on the Season Pass.

Fadaar

That guy
I think im done for a while. Too formulaic for me for the past like year or even longer. Seasons are boring and a drag...The new weapons are not fresh at all, only remakes of older gear. I mean how many 390/450 Pulses, 140/120 HC etc etc... can they come up with that dont start repeating each other? Anyway, too many good games to look forward to this summer and fall to worry about grinding the same old shit over and over in this game. Especially as a mostly solo player, this game has no pull for me any longer.

I think I played too much during WQ and LF just kinda gave me an out. I'm sure I'm not alone in that feeling. I need to get 100 in season pass (think I'm at 50 or so atm) and get the craftable weapons made but after that.... bleh.