Destiny - Gamertags

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Whew. I added everyone in the main post just now. I have an old wireless usb logitech keyboard that worked perfect with the ps4. It still took a little while, but it got the job done much better than the on screen keyboard.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
installing now
despoc
ps3 for the time being, may pickup a ps4 this month though. Will be looking for groups in the near future I assume.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
PS4
have mic
25 warlock (one upgrade away from 26) as of this post.
Play nightly 10PM to 2AM EST, Longer on the weekends. So if youre a night owl, add me and we will kill shit together.
Evaneezer110

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Thread updated.

Please make sure that if you added you're name to the list, that you're adding people as friends. Most of us aren't watching this thread and new names.

A few people that are still active quite a bit: Me, Venir, TheFourth, Sarthis, JonnieRipps, Leeroy, Ritley, Buster, J_Deep, Phaenos, Caduceus and TidusCEO.
Add some names and just jump into PSN party chat or patrols. I think most of us are more than happy to help with Nightfalls/Heroics/Raids, but we're too lazy to add new names.
wink.png

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
PS4 - Titan 28
PSN Username = Tilluin.

Looking for some guys to hang with to do VoG hard / normal. I play Euro times mostly, have mic.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
PS4
LeafyWolf
2 Hunter - Just started, if anyone wants to do progress shit
Have mic, but if my gf is playing, I won't use it