Destiny - Gamertags

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sure are a lot of PS4 drones on this list omg!!!

JK
tongue.png

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
oops, forgot to add myself to the list weeks ago when I started watching this thread.

PSN: sarthek
PS3 no mic

My play times are sporadic and I often need to log off suddenly, so fair warning. I'll add other PS3 users this weekend.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
psn:shishare
ps4 have mic

Working graveyards for the next 6 months but im still on a lot

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Added everyone from playstation 3/4.

Used the phone app, if people already were on my friends list, I might have clicked "request real name" on a few since that was the button that came up instead of request friend. Can just ignore that if that happened.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
For those without a mic and your console isn't near your PC you can try using the Skype app on your phone. That's what Hekotat and I did the other night and it worked great. It may not be ideal for some people but it is an alternative.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I joined up with the RR Clan (Xbone).

Zindan // xZindanx // has mic (cheap pos)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
cool, thanks. i will update the thread when i get back into town. also, i was planning on asking tuco if he would mind changing the title and using this as sort of a LFG thread, too. At least until one is added in game.
wink.png

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
xxMAXEDxx on PS4. Mic on during day and evening. Off at night. US eastern time zone.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Can someone make 'Verse' an admin in the Rerolled clan, I have recruits waiting & I am active.

edit; thanks Alas

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Updating the thread tonight around 10pm after work. Going to change the first post and make it into a LFG thread also