DFO: Dungeon Fighter Online coming back. Global this time.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played battlesader in DFO and in the alpha just got him awakened along with my M.Grappler, will probably take them both to level cap before seeing what dark knight and creator are all about. Not sure how much interest their is on this board for the game but would be nice to get a group together that could at least do OV's for chronicle gear.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Game is up... Sort of. I've been stuck connecting to a server for about ten minutes with no progress bar.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like they brought servers down to fix the broken NA-West server, they are communicating through their stream.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Looks like they brought servers down to fix the broken NA-West server, they are communicating through their stream.
I was playing on NA-East, apparently there was an item that wasn't supposed to drop that was dropping. Like, a lot. And it was a big enough problem to bring all the servers down.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Game is back up and running smoothly now, hopefully the only hiccups for this beta.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fatigue points reset at 2am CST, so get your grinding in early if you can.

The max characters limit is like 20, but you can only make 2 per day, so if you've got multiple classes you want to play best to get them both made today and empty their fatigue.

West server takes forever to connect, make a character, check names. I've given up on that one. East server I can rarely connect to. Usually gives me a disconnected message. I'm not the only one with these problems. The company has posted these as known issues. I did manage to log in and use up all my fatigue points on one character though. Game has changed a lot since I last played 5 years or so ago.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed playing the Thief character but to level up again to the 70 - 80?s and re-gearing... uugh.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The disconnect messages trying to join just means that channel is full, keep spamming/trying others and you'll get in sooner or later.

Mage fatigue is burned, not sure what I want to make for a 2nd yet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh shit, it actually supports 360 fight sticks now. This pleases me greatly.

360 controller it sort of supports, but the triggers being mapped to axis only by Windows makes them useless in it =\

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fatigue points. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .

Got a creator and a fighter to 15. Fighter feels like a final fight game. Creator is face roll. Just click on stuff and it dies. Don't even have to be looking at the mob. Feels like a totally different game.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That balances out a lot more later on once melee classes pick up a few more skills.

Creator is also banned from pvp and is just the pve easymode character.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm really digging the combat in this game. Have a level 35 Rogue right now and the combos are really satisfying.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
My Witch is about 35 now, let's get that sweet sweet party xp.
I wish, I'm already out of fatigue for the day. >.>

Tried some PvP today. All of your skills have different cooldowns and hitboxes seem to be different in the Arena, and there's also extremely noticeable lag. Probably not gonna go back in there anytime soon.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wish, I'm already out of fatigue for the day. >.>

Tried some PvP today. All of your skills have different cooldowns and hitboxes seem to be different in the Arena, and there's also extremely noticeable lag. Probably not gonna go back in there anytime soon.
Lag is cause when you play multiplayer, it does peer to peer, so it really depends on who you play. Can be really shitty yeah. Same when you group with people.

And yeah PvP has its own balance, it's kinda serious in korea they actually have tournaments and shit, it's small scale obviously but still it's competitive.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Awakening quests are a lot easier now in terms of getting the mats, since Seria sells cubes, up to the final part. Last part takes 60 chaos debris and something like 120 of EACH of the the seals that drop from 30+......