Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Haven't played for a couple of weeks now but seeing those wizard changes makes me glad I have already found my Wand of Woh and kept 6 pieces of Firebirds in my stash for when I come back after patch.

The wizards nerfs though... yeah... stupid.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its beyond dumb honestly, they made the worst of the T6 classes even worse? the only saving grace would be an amazing ladder unique or something along those lines.

Some of the new legendary gems below

rrr_img_70961.jpg

rrr_img_70962.jpg

rrr_img_70963.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those gems rank up somehow. Getting them to rank 50 unlocks their relevant ability. I think clearing GRifts or something?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah you get the NPC vendor after every time you fail a greater rift above a certain number. You give it to her in the same way you give key fragments to the rift portal. Each time is +1 rank I believe.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how good of a PL I am on my wizard (just T1) but if anyone wants so help PL my WD (35 atm i believe) I'll gladly try and do the same!

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've got a friend looking to start up again, I've got a 70 DH who can handle T1 easily enough. What's the "easy" way to PL? I've heard from others that you can go from 1-70 in some ungodly quick 4 hours or some such.

So, someone break down the noobs-guide-to-rapidly-pl someone. Do it on level 70 content? do it on the content at the level of the new player?

Thanks!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Baiscally, have the low level create a game on T6. Have a lvl 70 join the game and plow through it all. I typically encourage bounties until around 66 or so (due to the quick exp rewards), then do rifts the last few levels. But I have also heard just pure rifts works just as well.

From my experience, DH > Barbs > WD in terms of classes that plevel the best. I pleveled Ramar yesterday from 61-70 in a little over 30 minutes or so

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Meh, torn between getting into ranked Smite games, Brave Frontier, and this as far as where my free time goes...

Should I do the hellfire ring quest at this point (new to the game, just got into t1) or do it and save mats for next patch for that amulet instead?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I've got a friend looking to start up again, I've got a 70 DH who can handle T1 easily enough. What's the "easy" way to PL? I've heard from others that you can go from 1-70 in some ungodly quick 4 hours or some such.

So, someone break down the noobs-guide-to-rapidly-pl someone. Do it on level 70 content? do it on the content at the level of the new player?

Thanks!
Assuming it's their first character, run them through the campaign (the whole thing) on as high a difficulty level as they can create (master I think). I don't know if you could start your own t6 campaign mode game (reset quests), but they'd die a lot so maybe not a good idea.

Once they are eligible to play in adventure mode I opened level 70 t6 games and did bounties such as hell rift, cryder's outpost, any dungeon clear bounty really. Have them follow you at a safe distance so they (and you) can get the party bonus for xp for kills. As you finish each bounty, they get a ton of xp and will level fast. Obviously you need a good t6 capable character (that can carry another player on t6) to do this.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So I have 100 rifts tokens or so, am I better off trying to find a higher level (tier) person to run some with? If so if anyone is bored holler!@