Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I rolled a hardcore wizard simply to do the achievements, got that wand of woh out of a chest at p22 and only have done a single rift for legendary gems until p114. Last night I got down to only 3 elites remaining for achieves and started doing rifts (only location for champion executioner to spawn). I have gotten the following in the last 24 hours: Furnace, double unity (one dex), 5pc firebird, RoRG on literally first cache ever (dex though), optimal affix fire neck, lightning absorb neck, 30% sun keeper, 100 AR/13% life string of ears (means I can freeroll secondary for freeze chance). I also have the hardcore only YOLO neck Ancestor's Grace. This is on T1.

I was literally down to a single unique kill left for achieves when the furnace + 2nd unity dropped and I feel like this game is laughing at me for playing softcore on T6 all this time.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thats some crazy luck. My seasons wizard is decently geared now, was able to place on the top 1000 ranked for 2 man rifts, but missing a second unity is holding me back from going the distance in solo rifts. Up to around 3000 shards or so gambled on rings, and have had like three stone of jordans and a bunch of random rings, but sigh.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
The set bonus is just another source of CDR, so it is multiplicative with your regular CDR.

90 * (1 - x) * 0.5 = 20, solve for x

It might be a bit helpful to go above that number if you can, at least while you're committing to muscle memory the new gameplay. My #1 source of deaths is during that split second when AC is down and not off cooldown. I've taken to the habit of lining up provoke or shield glare(better dps than Unstoppable Force except in sustained combat) when AC is winding down.
At 50% with full Akkhans I'm less than 3 seconds between AC. It doesn't seem to be worth the trouble for me to worry about going from 50 to 55% since I'm not a botter with a fuckton of extra stuff and cash.

Then again, the numeric part of this game is definitely for OCD people worried about a 2 sec gap.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
At 50% with full Akkhans I'm less than 3 seconds between AC. It doesn't seem to be worth the trouble for me to worry about going from 50 to 55% since I'm not a botter with a fuckton of extra stuff and cash.

Then again, the numeric part of this game is definitely for OCD people worried about a 2 sec gap.
54% is the magic number, right? I'm at 52% right now and sometimes the ~2 seconds of non AC form is when I die. My toughness goes into the 20 millions so it makes damage pretty much a joke.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit 100% on hardcore achieves at p135, so unless I want to go for T6 Malth or Soul of Evil all that stuff will idle. Got up to #115 on seasonal achievement points though.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
54% is the magic number, right? I'm at 52% right now and sometimes the ~2 seconds of non AC form is when I die. My toughness goes into the 20 millions so it makes damage pretty much a joke.
According to DWs formula I think it's 55.5 for 100% uptime, but that would require one to hit the button or macro to hit it exactly when it ends. I don't macro or bot at all, as the fun to me is playing.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Just dinged 70 on my WD last night. Had a TnT in my stash that i rolled on my wizard ready to go and got the pet helm from 400 bloodshards that i had saved up before i ever went into a rift at 70. #luckybastard

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

May not seem worth it for you, but you had two people tell you that the gap is where they die most. How is not wanting to die OCD? If you got the ability to work around it, go for it. Take a look at the crusader in my signature. Under a 100 hours played and I've achieved very nearly 55.55555% CDR. Don't trick yourself into thinking some gearset is out of your reach.

These are the slots where you would get CDR: gloves, shoulder, paragon, helm, belt, weapon, and shield. Of those, only gloves has an appealing offensive stat for pony build, and belt and helm have appealing alternative gear. It's really not much of a stretch to get 100% uptime. Rare rings and amulets help out a lot in the interim.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Got a second Unity after 345ish Paragon...then a 3rd an hour later.
redface.png

Also grabbed a decent Kridershot. Still zero luck on Templar leg or TnT.

Can the Hellfire Amulet be soloed? I need to start working the many warts out of my gear, and that's a good place to start I guess.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Can the Hellfire Amulet be soloed?
You can, but you shouldn't. Just join one of the Uber communities and run T6 with three other people that have keys.
If you make all 4 machines, you spend 16 total keys to get one Hellfire Amulet.
If you do it in a group, you spend 4 total keys to get one Hellfire Amulet.

You won't get what you want the first time.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got my second unity finally. What an insane difference it makes. Cleared up to level 37 rifts solo, even though one was full of terror demons and winged assassins. Still have more to go when I get home later this evening.

Balanced item, yep.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a second Unity after 345ish Paragon...then a 3rd an hour later.
redface.png

Also grabbed a decent Kridershot. Still zero luck on Templar leg or TnT.

Can the Hellfire Amulet be soloed? I need to start working the many warts out of my gear, and that's a good place to start I guess.
I'm in, lets duo it or i can grab friends to fill us. Just got M6, Taskers, & took day off to do RoRG (Sinz already told me its 100% leg for caches now) so i should be ready for the weekend.

Luxury#1795

Silence_sl

shitlord
I'm in, lets duo it or i can grab friends to fill us. Just got M6, Taskers, & took day off to do RoRG (Sinz already told me its 100% leg for caches now) so i should be ready for the weekend.

Luxury#1795
What time? I only have 2 Glutton keys, 4 of the other two easy to get ones, and like 9 of the easiest one.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Does anyone run lower Torment rifts to increase clear speed and shard collection times? I can do T6 easy on my Wiz but I see some Twitch types saying they run T3 or T4 just because it's faster...