Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never understood nor bothered to research MF. It seems like it's negligible to actually increasing items found.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Silly question time. Me doing Grifts of 35+ gain me any more loot? Better loot? My gems is a plus...

Critique my build in sig for seasonal Crusader for 40+ rifts.
You get more loot in higher grifts. Bloodshards cap out at 250, which is around GR 40.

Why are you using that rune on Akarat's Champion?
The Roland's 2pc bonus is only affecting one of your skills and it's redundant with that skill's rune. Falling Sword and Phalanx-Bowmen both scale horribly with targets.
Drop 2 pieces of Rolands. The attack speed bonus only makes you run out of wrath faster, it's not much of a dps increase over time because of how often you have to use that builder. Cindercoat is great in a shield bash setup. So are the new bracers, which I'm assuming just haven't dropped yet. Blood Brother is probably a better weapon than Heart Slaughter.

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

khorum

Murder Apologist
They nerfed MF to shit way back in the day, but it was only marginally productive even when stacked really high. It's down to 10% efficacy on legendaries or some shit. This was back like at paragon 600ish; long before s1.

Was just curious to what degree MF affected GR boss drops if at all, since I had a lucky streak running mid-30s GR with a topaz socketed to farm more topazes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They nerfed MF to shit way back in the day, but it was only marginally productive even when stacked really high. It's down to 10% efficacy on legendaries or some shit. This was back like at paragon 600ish; long before s1.

Was just curious to what degree MF affected GR boss drops if at all, since I had a lucky streak running mid-30s GR with a topaz socketed to farm more topazes.
I would doubt it would have any relevence on if you're killing a RG or a fallen. They wanted MF out of the game because it is an anti-fun stat so they nerfed it to uselessness.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You get more loot in higher grifts. Bloodshards cap out at 250, which is around GR 40.

Why are you using that rune on Akarat's Champion?
The Roland's 2pc bonus is only affecting one of your skills and it's redundant with that skill's rune. Falling Sword and Phalanx-Bowmen both scale horribly with targets.
Drop 2 pieces of Rolands. The attack speed bonus only makes you run out of wrath faster, it's not much of a dps increase over time because of how often you have to use that builder. Cindercoat is great in a shield bash setup. So are the new bracers, which I'm assuming just haven't dropped yet. Blood Brother is probably a better weapon than Heart Slaughter.

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III
Just an Oh shit I fucked up rune. Recommendation?

I'm not sure what you mean here on the Roland 2pc bonus.

Will drop 2 pieces tonite. What should I be looking for? What pieces to drop?

I have not seen that sword. Not sure what the new bracers are.

How would a Furnace go with this build if I came across one?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Silly question time. Me doing Grifts of 35+ gain me any more loot? Better loot? My gems is a plus...

Critique my build in sig for seasonal Crusader for 40+ rifts.
My possibly incorrect memory says higher grifts have a better rate of ancient affixes. You can get as many as six legendary items to drop off the rift guardian, this is more likely the higher you go.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The cap of bloodshards is 250 from lvl 42+ GR's. I believe the formula is riftlvl*6 for shard rewards.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just an Oh shit I fucked up rune. Recommendation?

I'm not sure what you mean here on the Roland 2pc bonus.

Will drop 2 pieces tonite. What should I be looking for? What pieces to drop?

I have not seen that sword. Not sure what the new bracers are.

How would a Furnace go with this build if I came across one?
Prophet is by far the best rune. Especially if you want it just for "you fucked up" reasons. It has cheat death built in!

The two piece bonus only benefits 2 categories of skills, and you only have one on your bar. And it has a rune that works against the Roland 2pc at that.

You don't HAVE to drop the 6 piece bonus. 6 piece rolands and F/R is probably BIS, but I think you need all of that to make it work. Until you put the pieces together, 4 piece with no builder is probably better. If you go 4 piece rolands, cindercoat is a no brainer. Your other slots, whatever you got, nothing really jumps out. Maybe a Leorics for a nice shot of CDR so you won't have to worry about it on other slots. After a certain amount of CDR, its effective wains relative to the 2pc bonus.

Bracers:Drakons Lesson - Game Guide - Diablo III

Furnace is probably tied with Blood Brother as BIS for this build.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Prophet is by far the best rune. Especially if you want it just for "you fucked up" reasons. It has cheat death built in!

The two piece bonus only benefits 2 categories of skills, and you only have one on your bar. And it has a rune that works against the Roland 2pc at that.

You don't HAVE to drop the 6 piece bonus. 6 piece rolands and F/R is probably BIS, but I think you need all of that to make it work. Until you put the pieces together, 4 piece with no builder is probably better. If you go 4 piece rolands, cindercoat is a no brainer. Your other slots, whatever you got, nothing really jumps out. Maybe a Leorics for a nice shot of CDR so you won't have to worry about it on other slots. After a certain amount of CDR, its effective wains relative to the 2pc bonus.

Bracers:Drakons Lesson - Game Guide - Diablo III

Furnace is probably tied with Blood Brother as BIS for this build.
DW...are you looking at my seasonal crusader?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anyone have modded gear they can toss me on Xbox 1? Some dude gave me a weapon with 3 gem slots, and a neck / ring, but like a fucking idiot I got the ring / neck salaved with the rares on a run.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Beat GR51 and was 10 seconds off on GR52 this week end. I need at least 5 or 6 minutes to kill the RG, which blow donkey anuses.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Man, the spin to win barbarian might be the funnest thing possible in this genre. Game has never been more fun.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, the spin to win barbarian might be the funnest thing possible in this genre. Game has never been more fun.
I haven't played it yet, but I'm glad they finally decided to embrace the spin to win. The main reason I tried making strafe dh work before this patch is because it played like spin to win and there is just something about it, maybe its nostalgia from d2, but its so much fun.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made my first barb this season and that is the only character I have been playing. I now have full sets of all barb gear and have been using the rorg, wastes and IK to spin and keep up the guardians forever. I have 2x unity but no follower trinket yet. I am only able to clear level 40GR. I can mow down the trash and then it takes the entire rest of the time to kill the boss.

I do have a furnace but it doesn't seem to help. Should I be using some other sets? Is Raekor or the earthquake set any good? I'd like to go farther but I'm not sure what else I can do, besides hope for a follower trinket and then use unity and swap out my defensive gems for more rubies.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I made my first barb this season and that is the only character I have been playing. I now have full sets of all barb gear and have been using the rorg, wastes and IK to spin and keep up the guardians forever. I have 2x unity but no follower trinket yet. I am only able to clear level 40GR. I can mow down the trash and then it takes the entire rest of the time to kill the boss.

I do have a furnace but it doesn't seem to help. Should I be using some other sets? Is Raekor or the earthquake set any good? I'd like to go farther but I'm not sure what else I can do, besides hope for a follower trinket and then use unity and swap out my defensive gems for more rubies.
If you want to use both IK and Waste you can't be using furnace, sadly. you need to use the IK 2 hander. Goal is to have (with RORG) 4 piece of IK bonus and 6 pieces of wastes bonus. You will then basically keep 100 percent uptime on wrath of the berseker, while using ancients to either keep fury up or spread the damage. This should bring you with decent gear (not all ancients) up to GR 48. 49 and 50 is a huge step up from 48 and migth require the gear to be optimized a little more.
The way i beat 51 was 6 pieces of waste, bull kathos weapon, unity and ring of the zodiac, pride of cassius and 3 socketed pieces of jewelry with Taeguk, BotT and Gogok of swiftness. The point of the build was to have a 100 percent uptime on ignore pain with the rune to get a ton of heal on fury spent, and close to 100 percent uptimg on WOTB (diamon in helm + gogok always at 15 stacks makes this very close to a full uptime).

I played with the 4 + 6 with 2 hander build and i found myself more fury starved on the RG and not leeching enough life after GR50 since you pretty much have to be using wind shear instead of blood funnel.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Just had this drop on one of my DH's, guess it brings forward my crusader or barb team. Guess it's won't be as good once I have level 25 gem of ease to drop it back to level 1 weapon but should mean no need to worry bout a weapon for quite a while once I gift a socket on to it

rrr_img_95765.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Outside of CC immunity, I'm liking WW6 and BK2 much more than WW6/IK4. I'm playing non seasonal, so OROZ is not an option for now.

Protip: LoH is being severely underrated in DD builds. Assuming the DD hits at least one target, it procs LoH in addition to WW.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Couldn't you go WW5, BK2, and IK 2 with a rorg and at least pick up permanent ancients?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sure, but that seems like a really inefficient way to pick up 50% DR. Most people use Unity, WW4, and Ignore Pain to get 3 sources of almost perma DR%.