Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get the feeling the season frenzy is calming down. What were your goals for the season and have you finished them? Mine were:

- Get stash tab - done
- Get to 600+ paragon - done
- Do GR60+ solo - done with DH and Crusader
- Don't stash too much shit - well, you can't win 'em all

I know those goals aren't lofty, but they're all improvements for me. There is a lot of room for gear improvement (or gearing for a better build), but I don't want to burn out too hard.

Anyone need help finishing up something? I'll help if I can.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Chicken and steed are the same speed.
Is steed permanent now though? I know they did some tweaks to the stupid set and shit, but not sure. Chicken is permanent(well cd is shorter than duration) so that's good. Think it's a bit faster cause you can horrify inbetween casts and you have 20%speed from the pet passive too but should be fairly close.

DH vault spam with high movespeed/attackspeed goes stupid fast though, I think maybe faster than chicken/steed. Shit actually desyncs like a bitch.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Swiftmount + Lord Commander + 50% CDR has been around for a while. Perhaps not viable for farming where you have to kill non-trivial shit, but permanent steed is possible.

Norvald's + Akkhan's works too, poor man's Bombard build.

I've been pretty impressed with how fast charge barbs are now. But obviously dependent on hitting some stuff every once in a while.

As for season goals, I'm almost done with the journey. Finishing up IK4/R6 GR55 tonight, then just have to farm that weapon for the leapquake build. IK6/R4 is *really* fun now that they've fixed the single target problems. It's frantic and fast paced, really reminds me of my vanilla WoW warrior where you were trying to dump rage as fast as possible(without drawing aggro...). It's a shame the build is a bit glassy and starts to fall apart when your kill speed starts to fall under the freeze rune duration.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Other DHs: are there any bows/xbows/hand xbows worth holding on to with a good/ancient roll besides Yang's and Manticore?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ancient Nat's and Dawn for sure. I don't think I'd throw away a good Danetta's set either, though I'm not really sure what you'd use it for now other than maybe trying for the 1 hour conquest.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ancient Nat's and Dawn for sure. I don't think I'd throw away a good Danetta's set either, though I'm not really sure what you'd use it for now other than maybe trying for the 1 hour conquest.
Any use (outside of cubing) for things like the elemental dmg bows, Calamity, K'Mar Tenclip, Fortress Ballista, Lianna's Wings, Buriza, etc? Is there some good LoN build that makes use of them?

Diablofans continued problems with showing builds is screwing me on researching item utilization.

Vorph

There's a speed farming build that uses the Tenclip and Valla's with LoN, so those are probably worth keeping too. Seems like an awful lot of work to put together a farming build like that when you can just do Yang+UE with little to no effort though.

I don't know of any current use for Calamity, but it's another one I'd probably avoid trashing if I found a really good ancient. All those others I junk immediately.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a speed farming build that uses the Tenclip and Valla's with LoN, so those are probably worth keeping too. Seems like an awful lot of work to put together a farming build like that when you can just do Yang+UE with little to no effort though.

I don't know of any current use for Calamity, but it's another one I'd probably avoid trashing if I found a really good ancient. All those others I junk immediately.
Gotcha. I have full UE, a reasonable Yang's + DML and both Danetta's, so I probably have speed farming covered. Cube and forge about to get fed.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Calamity might get used for support so that you can have two MfD buffs. A good sword of ill will could be used for a serpentine chakram maurauder build if you want to try that (uses best Dawn or Sword of Ill Will that you have).

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Calamity might get used for support so that you can have two MfD buffs. A good sword of ill will could be used for a serpentine chakram maurauder build if you want to try that (uses best Dawn or Sword of Ill Will that you have).
Thanks Mud, I'll hold on to those.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're not, go to the Battlefields of Eternity and click on all the armor piles. Also, don't pick up yellow items unless you still need an upgrade in that slot or you're going to be cubing rares of that type. You get more than enough yellow mats from gambling and rift bosses.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They're not, go to the Battlefields of Eternity and click on all the armor piles. Also, don't pick up yellow items unless you still need an upgrade in that slot or you're going to be cubing rares of that type. You get more than enough yellow mats from gambling and rift bosses.
I'll try that tonight. Thanks sir.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can put it on Normal or whatever too and just run around at max speed not dying grabbing whites, if that's all you're after

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Keep in mind you can use the cube to transform between white, blue, and yellow mats, it takes 100 mats, a death breath, and an item of the color of the mat you want.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Tested Sever with impale and MFD/grim reaper as well as AE proc. While the crits in the trillions (on killed mobs) look cool, it does not translate to huge numbers on nearby mobs, so no point using Sever for that. OH well.

Vorph

Sever was finally nerfed in season 2, don't you remember the big controversy over them nerfing it mid-season with no way for anyone to compete with the leaderboards of people who abused it?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just make a game on normal difficulty and run the battlefields of eternity over and over. Never stop. Just run the outside edge of the map and get the weapon racks. Rinse and repeat. Never dick with a mob.

If you did the story mode or whatever it's called there's a spot you can repeat, but most people never did that in season. I think it's the templar quest. Just zone in and click all the weapon racks, no mobs.