Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It lets you have a 5th passive and a socket is guaranteed. Getting something decent (or at least usable) is pretty easy compared to what you usually have to go through for an amulet that's worth a shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It lets you have a 5th passive and a socket is guaranteed. Getting something decent (or at least usable) is pretty easy compared to what you usually have to go through for an amulet that's worth a shit.

Bandwagon Bandwagon How do we go about getting this? Sounds like a fun quest of the night :)

Reht

Molten Core Raider
You need 4 organs from the uber bosses and 10 forgotten souls to create one. You access those by opening portals in the Heretic's Abode in Tristram. In order to open a portal, you have to farm the Keywardens in Acts 1-4 for infernal machine pieces on Torment 1 minimum; drop rate chance goes up from 25%+ beyond TI up to 90% on TX.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's been awhile, but I think that's the old (pre-expansion) Hellfire Ring plan that uses items that those ubers don't drop anymore. Look again for a different plan (5,000,000 from Squirt).

Really, all that people run ubers for now is for Hellfire Amulets, unless you need a ring to twink a new character.

Haven't had a chance to hop on my BONESTORM Necro in a while, but I'm hoping that someone figures out a good way to adapt the build. Either something like Gem of Efficacious Toxin as a substitute for Miranae (assuming Bonestorm procs the poison on them) or some build that can generate more Miranae procs (someone posted one that uses Blood Siphon + 1H + free Blood Nova item).
Not sure the Blood Siphon + Iron Rose trick is intended though, but basically instead of channeling Blood Siphon you just spam it, this causes the Blood Nova from Iron Rose to proc a LOT. Works great on console, but haven't tried it out on PC yet since it seems kinda like a bug. If you happen to have the Funerary Pick (allows BS to hit 3 targets), the Blood Nova seems to proc even more consistently.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Double exp weekend in Diablo 3 as an apology for the who necro exploit/rollback/cuckup starting tomorrow evening through Monday morning. Season 11 starts next thursday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Tonight at 8pm eastern is the start of double xp weekend. Come join me for high xp grifts (I have solo'd 89 on my DH last season), I can carry to some extent.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've tried to find Dark Alliance a few times, about 7 years ago.

It was like $500 on amazon. Fuckers.
Yup I had the first one when it came out and then later sold it after I had the second.
But I missed it. Back then, $15 was a lot and even used DA never dropped below 35. F'n Jedi Academy or whatever never dropped below 70
When my local had a 70% off Xbox games, I snatched up both. Also got Champions of Norrath for dirt, assuming the about to come out PS3 would be backwards compatible.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hm I didn't know the DA games were ever expensive. Only expensive PS2 games I ever dealt with were the SMT ones.