Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I hit a wall at GR 80 with my DH in UE. I can't pieces to roll decently for me. I know my gear isn't rolled that well, but I have been grinding 71 or so and I just can't seem to up my damage.

If your bow is bad, reroll it (bounty mats and souls). Note that an ancient bow with a low +ms dmg roll is not necessarily better than a normal bow with a high percentage for ms

You want +disc on bow, quiver and chest. You generally DONT want it on a ring, as the rings that can have it are usually not what you want to use (a REALLY good SoJ and a really good traveller's walk set is the exception).

At least one CDR item is a good idea (shoulders generally). AE damage is useful, get as much cc/cdr as you can, as well as +ms damage on bow/head/feet and +fire on ammy/wrist.

DO NOT roll +disc if it isn't max in the place of rolling a crap affix to cc/chd/fire/ms. People get confused as to how the 6 piece ue bonus works and think that each point of disc multiplicatively multiplies your dps by 12345%. It's more like 1.0-1.4% more dps per point of disc (goes down as you have more disc). So +3 disc might be almost 4% more dmg, but if that replaces the chance to get +10% cc, well... bad idea.

Noobs always argue with me on this, it's sad.

Math is the truth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well I ran through around 10 rerolls of my Yangs, and I got a few that were worse, but the one I ended with ( ran outa mats) isn't much better than when I started. Its frustrating, I am thinking about trying the Nat / Mara Sentry build, but I just don't think that will be as fun to play as the UE / Multi Shot.

Fedor

<Banned>
diablo board/card/mobile game

DrAw3jmVYAA1H0J.jpg:large

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am going all in on them announcing a new Diablo game whether it’s called 4 or something else. Something that is not just an expansion to 3.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I am going all in on them announcing a new Diablo game whether it’s called 4 or something else. Something that is not just an expansion to 3.
Well the fact they went out of their way to say they had multiple Diablo projects running and that fans should lower their expectations because they wouldn't announce all of it makes me think D4 isn't ready to be announced yet, so best case scenario is D2 remaster, and then other stuff, like a mobile game, Netflix adaptation(which would be alright if done well), animated series or Diablo1 remake.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Id take a d2 remaster to help me forget the disapointment d3 was until a proper d4 is ready.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The 12:30PM PST Diablo Announcement is the only thing I really care about for this Blizzcon. Does anyone have a link to a free/hacked stream?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, facebook is doing the same thing. anyplace to find the whole thing?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
yeah, facebook is doing the same thing. anyplace to find the whole thing?
You have to pay for the whole thing, so you'll have to find people restreaming it and not getting banned. Probably dailymotion or some shit like that. Even then it'll only show whatever channel they're on.