Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
T1 should be pretty easy after a few hours on master, if you need help or something let me know later. Youre doing something wrong if you arent in T1 pretty quick after 70.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know the Wand of Woh builds seem like they are great for face rolling T1-3 just blowing shit up without a care in the world but it seems like it isn't a good T5-6 build. They crazy Vyr's/Tal's combo seems to be shitting on it though.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I dont really watch streams themselves but he broadcasted to bnet that his channel had a WoW video, maybe its saved or in his past strea,s it was a bit ago.

I don't think Wizards are very strong in T5/6 when comparing them to WD's or Fire Barbs with sets. WD's right now with pets or JH are hard for anyone to keep up with, they are bulletproof tigers.
Yes, Wizards gear up quickly and easily, but have a low gear cap. Barbarians have a high gear cap, but gear up slowly. I don't think that's an intentional balance conversation Blizzard has had. Pets and 30% damage reduction really helps other classes. Is there anefficientsolo T6 DH build without either wolves or Unity?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
T1 should be pretty easy after a few hours on master, if you need help or something let me know later. Youre doing something wrong if you arent in T1 pretty quick after 70.
I agree with this, you should be able to hop into T1 in all yellow gear at 70 without much of a problem.. A few legendaries from Normal bounties and T1 should be cake.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I love going into public games and having someone ask me why Im not using X item with my build. As if I had that item sitting in my stash and I'm just using scrub no-effect lego in that slot because I'm a masochist.

It also seems to me that Crusaders seem to have the most gear dependent builds. Id be more inclined to play my Crusader, but sheesh until you get a few of the godlike items their options to be viable seem quite limited.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It also seems to me that Crusaders seem to have the most gear dependent builds. Id be more inclined to play my Crusader, but sheesh until you get a few of the godlike items their options to be viable seem quite limited.
I disagree, take a look at my crusader, I'm doing T2/T3 just fine. Blessed Shield + Jekangbord will clear a bit faster, but I'm liking FoTH better for now because it doesn't come with the long list of headaches that shattering throw does.

Reaper's Wraps is probably the only required item.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finally got the goddamn shoulders @ paragon 410ish. Man, EQ set is fun as shit.
Still waiting for Raekor's boots to drop! Then I can run COTA + Raekor's. Hell with how fucking retarded the COTAs are half the time I may be fine with the helm dropping and removing IK from my build.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Still waiting for Raekor's boots to drop! Then I can run COTA + Raekor's. Hell with how fucking retarded the COTAs are half the time I may be fine with the helm dropping and removing IK from my build.
I actually got an extra raekor boots last night when I was doing some T6 rifts to test
frown.png
I've tried pretty much every combination of raekors/raekors+IK and furious charge just drove me nuts. Clear-looking path through 8 mobs and it'll stop after two millimeters and go on full cooldown. Zigzagging where there didn't seem to be anything in the way. Sometimes it drags mobs, sometimes it doesn't feel like it. The natural animation delay when coming out of the charge. I just don't feel adding raekor's is worth giving up harrington + ice climbers or even the aughild's bonus- but some people seem to love raekor's so maybe I was just doing it wrong. Never was impressed with youtube videos showing it off either.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Does the difficulty level (i.e. torment vs non torment) effect the potential legendaries you can get from Kadala gambling?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually got an extra raekor boots last night when I was doing some T6 rifts to test
frown.png
I've tried pretty much every combination of raekors/raekors+IK and furious charge just drove me nuts. Clear-looking path through 8 mobs and it'll stop after two millimeters and go on full cooldown. Zigzagging where there didn't seem to be anything in the way. Sometimes it drags mobs, sometimes it doesn't feel like it. The natural animation delay when coming out of the charge. I just don't feel adding raekor's is worth giving up harrington + ice climbers or even the aughild's bonus- but some people seem to love raekor's so maybe I was just doing it wrong. Never was impressed with youtube videos showing it off either.
I'm mainly just using it now because I have some decent rolled shoulders/bp/legs and I like the bonus 500 vit/str. I just stubbornly want to complete the set despite knowing full well the bonus is lacking compared to EQ set. But that means the fucking EQ set would have to drop for me >_<

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stash is slowly filling up with strength gear. Thinking it's time to roll up a Barbarian! Barbs are OP! yaaa