Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Considering you defended Suicide Squad too, it's probably best to take this with a grain of salt the size of Texas.
Sorry if it hurt your feelings to not participate in the hyperbole Olympics over Suicide Squad.

Good, bad, doesn't matter. The story was forgettable. I barely remember anything about it.
I remember the very early scene where they beat the dude to death in the church. Not much else...but that's more than I remember from 98% of game stories.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone who expected any story after butterfly faggot killing Decard Cain and Trans faggot bitch tits Diablo gets what they deserve.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Usually. But it could be bad in a fun campy/schlocky way, or it could be mostly bad but with some really awesome set pieces here or there. But it's just bleh.

I thought it was pretty bad in a fun way enough that I started paying attention. Mediocre but competent would be worse. They actually killed a main character by having him wander into a pillar of tortured souls in hell and oops himself into a fatal wound. Comedy gold, really, but unintentional imo.

But bad is still bad, especially once it was clear they weren't being intentionally campy bad, that can be good. They seemed very proud of the turd, which made the story funnier, but still bad.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
My favorite things about the game are all the inexplicable annoyances.

Like you're doing whispers stuff, are at 7/10, but as you're fighting the herald guy for 5 you finish a kill quest for 3. This puts you at 10/10 and don't get credit for the 5.

If you get 5 at 7/10 it lets you go to 12/10. But the second you hit 10+ you're locked until you turn in the quest, whether you're in the middle of some shit or not.

Why can't they let people just keep getting whisper credits and turn them in at once, ten at a time? I dunno. They generally seem intent on interrupting the flow of game play as much as possible.

Also, important explanations in popups in the middle of fights. Events to click stuff with constantly being interrupted, especially by delay explosions after a mob dies. The fucking tooltip popups that end up covering up stuff and moving positions, I presume so you can still see the game in a game that has you buried in full screen map, seasonal and store screens constantly.

Playing for longer now that it's free and there's a decent game buried somewhere in the game, just so many "do the devs even play games" annoying shit.