Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

bolok

Trakanon Raider
The lillith statue unlocks and mount are permanent I believe. Otherwise, everything else has to be redone per season.

edit: the stat bumps, etc for the statues. Not the rep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well even though we know it will blow dicks and be pay to win faggoty garbage. I guess we might as well set up a forum guild and enjoy the first 3-4 weeks of the gay before everyone quits.

Special rank for the bads who didn't earn the beta rewards.

About right. ~3 weeks of playing to finish campaign and do some end game loop then get bored like every arpg. Then maybe come back if a season looks interesting enough(d3 had some fun ones so there is a chance). Typical game behavior for me outside MMOs(that can get me to stick around longer then the first free month).

Also I am a bad for doing none of the beta rewards. I just played enough to see if it was going to be fun, worth the box price and if my machine could handle it. Nothing else.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know what tf Fooji is, but this sounds disgusting regardless of the fact that its Vegan.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where's the disclaimer, so they cant be sued for calling something a "meat shake" that has no meat.

Also this is the prize?
Demon Meat Prize
(Containing: one (1)
“Demon Meat Shake” (100%
vegan drink); one (1) sticker,
and one (1) red nitrile, latex-
free glove)

Lol the shitty plant drink, a sticker and 1 latex free glove(dont even get a pair?)?

Also unless I read that wrong, its only available in 3 cities? LA, Manhattan and Chicago?

First KFC and now this. Who picks some vegan company from kentucky to promote your AAA video game. This is far worse then KFC.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fuck is a vegan shake? Whatever happened to blending up some fruit and calling it a smoothie?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The fuck is a vegan shake? Whatever happened to blending up some fruit and calling it a smoothie?

It's a smoothie that is marketed towards people who are horrified that a smoothie could be made from...animal milk!!!!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No no no, you see, this makes the butcher MORE evil, because he's chopping up all these people and animals with no intention to eat them, just for fun!

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Still no Paladin class. Passed on D3 will pass again. Diablo 2 Remastered for another x years until I see a Paladin. Sucks since Diablo 1 got me into PC gaming.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully we don’t have to wait for a full expansion for more classes. Paladin would be cool but monk is my favorite Diablo class.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Still no Paladin class. Passed on D3 will pass again. Diablo 2 Remastered for another x years until I see a Paladin. Sucks since Diablo 1 got me into PC gaming.
That is some serious paladin lovin.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m sure they will have a super supporter paladin plus pass eventually.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Don't worry - if they ever come out with it you will still want to play Diablo 2. Introducing your Diablo 4 Paladin DLC for $29.99.

download (3).jpg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I was kind of sad about the class choices; although like some have said earlier, it is probably about cash grab later down the road ($29,99 unlocks new class). My 4 favorite classes of course aren't in it. Paladin, Monk, Crusader, and Demon Hunter.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I was kind of sad about the class choices; although like some have said earlier, it is probably about cash grab later down the road ($29,99 unlocks new class). My 4 favorite classes of course aren't in it. Paladin, Monk, Crusader, and Demon Hunter.
Anyone else going to be playing hardcore?
I didnt feel like there was that much difference in the rogues ranged gameplay builds (in the first beta w/all the legendaries) compared to the D3 Demon Hunter - but I get that the theme is vastly different. Ive seen some end game armors on reddit and a couple of the late game armors for Barbarian leans really really heavy into what the ideal Paladin outfit would be. Again, the theme isnt there - but you have work arounds.

As for Hardcore - there was an entire group of people in the first beta that were playing HC that couldnt join me to do anything like Ashava etc. (Since I wasnt playing a HC character) Just link up with us on release and speak up in GC if you're interested in grouping with other HC players in the guild. Will have the guild up and running as soon as I log in since Ashava and shit like that are GD nightmares with PUGS.
----------------
Speaking of world bosses, Im thinking we'll be able to kill as many world bosses as we can show up too? But the weekly credit, does anyone know if that grab bags value is based off the level of the world boss killed? Im thinking they only show up throughout Saturday, multiple times? Average player from here, Im guessing, will be around 35-40 on Saturday. (Since early release is Friday) So Im thinking we'll be on a completely different world boss at that point?

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As for Hardcore - there was an entire group of people in the first beta that were playing HC that couldnt join me to do anything like Ashava etc. (Since I wasnt playing a HC character) Just link up with us on release and speak up in GC if you're interested in grouping with other HC players in the guild. Will have the guild up and running as soon as I log in since Ashava and shit like that are GD nightmares with PUGS.
----------------

I am definitely interested in linking up. Let me know when/where.

Thanks.

• 1Like