Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

lol, I'll probably get it. I just have so much good shit to play right now and I'll have to take my PC to a friend's house to download the damn game since it would take up 1/3 of my monthly bandwidth allowance. I'm not spending 500/month on internet again because I went over.

Feast or Famine is right, I haven't had this much good shit to play in a long time.
Diablo 4
Ravenswatch
Battlebit
Season 5 BF2042
Darktide

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm cant link image suddenly, anyway found a lake of ill omen.

• 1WTF

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is absolute horse shit. I'm starting to get the urge to buy this Bobby's cock slurping simulator. But I staying strong. Hoping to last until the 1st season is released and then see how things are.
Skip it. You won't be missing much.

Game is long, boring, grindy. Level 100? Fuck that. I'll be lucky to make it to 50 before uninstalling.

Bosses are all the same. Don't stand in the pizza, fight adds, kill boss who always dodges anything but your second attack. This is every boss encounter in the game.

Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ are already boring. Dungeons are way too short or way too long. Forget about doing the open world Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ during prime time because for some reason Blizzard made a single player game into multiplayer, and thus objective mobs are cleared out. There is zero reason why I should wait in line to do something in a fucking video game.

Combat is meh. All the mobs are the same, the only change is the models. Game isn't much more than waiting for one big cool down and standing around waiting for primary resource to fill up.

Level 100 is a massive joke. Level 50 should have been the cap. There's absolutely no way I am going to grind through 50 levels of Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ when I am already bored with the game and not even level 50.

In two weeks, no one will be playing this game except for the try hard grinders.

• 2Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Game is long, boring, grindy. Level 100? Fuck that. I'll be lucky to make it to 50 before uninstalling.

Bosses are all the same. Don't stand in the pizza, fight adds, kill boss who always dodges anything but your second attack. This is every boss encounter in the game.

Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ are already boring. Dungeons are way too short or way too long. Forget about doing the open world Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ during prime time because for some reason Blizzard made a single player game into multiplayer, and thus objective mobs are cleared out. There is zero reason why I should wait in line to do something in a fucking video game.

Combat is meh. All the mobs are the same, the only change is the models. Game isn't much more than waiting for one big cool down and standing around waiting for primary resource to fill up.

Level 100 is a massive joke. Level 50 should have been the cap. There's absolutely no way I am going to grind through 50 levels of Wizard Chores sponsored by FedEx™ when I am already bored with the game and not even level 50.

In two weeks, no one will be playing this game except for the try hard grinders.
And filthy casuals like me!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hate that the Mysteries boxes can despawn in Helltides, presumably after a number of uses.

Also just ran into a level 72 thing, didn't hit super hard but would have taken my the hour to kill and had more important things to do. Once I found another Mysteries box and spent my shards was going to go play with it more, drag it into a more populated area to maybe get help ... but it was gone.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now that i'm in the later stages of the campaign (cause I started skipping everything just focusing on story to get mount, now trying to get to capstone) i'm hoping they use seasons to flesh out everything outside of fractured peaks and scosglen cause goddamn I see what whoever mentioned it meant when they said it turned to a walking sim. Pick up quest, run 25 minutes away to do quest, run 25 minutes back to turn it in blah blah. Not sure if they just made them huge and empty to say "look how big the world is" or if they just ran out of time/money to make them not suck.

Some of the boss fights are pretty frustrating on my druid. Andariel was super easy just time consuming but the one a bit before that (I forget his name, the fat guy with 2 swords) was ridiculous. Had all my gear max upgraded, using incense and elixir and still every attack from him was hitting me for 20-50% life, and I mean every attack not the big telegraphed ones. Think I died 6 or 7 times to him while having to go back to town and repair my gear between each attempt. Same shit happens with random mobs out in the wild, some of them just hit me for 80000000 damage while other times I can stand in the middle of 50 guys and not come close to dying.lol i didnt realize the NM dungeon tiers just raise the levels, i crafted a lvl 15 one and theyre 10 levels higher than me, woops
Im guessing its build related. Have you compared yours to one off the leader board from maxroll, for example?
Fires of heaven UK is the only clan I see in game.
I made it public again this morning. If its already at 50 join requests again, youll just have to friend request a battle tag. Shouldnt have to, but here we are. 🤷‍♂️

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Wait what? The overworld is shared multiplayer, so you get to wait on quest mob respawns?

Jesus Christ these faggot devs suck. People were severely annoyed with Diablo 3's "always online" horseshit, so they thought "hey why not crank it up to 11?"

• 1Worf

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fextralife is sucking this off pretty hard. I typically trust him.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wait what? The overworld is shared multiplayer, so you get to wait on quest mob respawns?

Jesus Christ these faggot devs suck. People were severely annoyed with Diablo 3's "always online" horseshit, so they thought "hey why not crank it up to 11?"
Blizzard needed a new MMO to take over for WoW. What's your problem??

• 1Rustled

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No clue what he ran into. I have never had an issue if I went to do a side quest and mobs wernt there. I rarely see people in the open world. Mainly you see them in towns and at events(helltide, world boss, legion etc). I will see them doing altars with me from time to time, but as soon as we both run away from the altar, we phase away from each other.

You can disable cross play too, might lower the people you run into even more.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Argarth

On the verandah
You can disable cross play too, might lower the people you run into even more.
Tried that, but even though the check boxes are blank, it still says "crossplay enabled" in the chat window when I log in. Some sort of bug I suppose.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hate that the Mysteries boxes can despawn in Helltides, presumably after a number of uses.
They move at the 30 minute mark to a new location. May actually be able to get two in one Helltide if you get them each in their half hour window. Unsure. We definitely ran back with 175 shards at 29 minutes and it poofed. Spen 12 minutes finding the new location.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got really lucky today with drops. Found a good Sacred 2 hander to make legendary and then found an amulet that boosted my Skelly Mages by 3. Now I only lack a piece of equipment that makes mages cast Blizzard and I can "finish" a budget version of the build.

The power really went up with the upgrades and I guess the Paragon points help as well.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They move at the 30 minute mark to a new location. May actually be able to get two in one Helltide if you get them each in their half hour window. Unsure. We definitely ran back with 175 shards at 29 minutes and it poofed. Spen 12 minutes finding the new location.

I've done two. Is 3 possible? I basically just ended up doing two + a 125 and 75 box.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anyone else have audio sync issues in pretty much every cutscene?

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lilith statues are permanent so starting off with that buff will make a fresh grind much easier. Then you can group with 3 other people and everyone does a dungeon at world tier 1 and you can crush every single one for the aspect and renown in just a few hours. Each person can do a separate dungeon and you get the reward no matter where you are so if everyone splits up it's insanely fast. After that the grind is pretty easy and will only get easier and making alts is also super ez due to the renown and being able to get PL'd crazy fast.
Okay but that sounds like a bunch of exploits, that can't be the way they intend people to play.