Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Get a steamdeck
Wow really, I'll check that out.
Check a barrage build out. although you might not have the aspects/gear to truly make it work, it's worth checking into if you are trying to reduce movement and clicks. TB is annoying. Flurry/poison is a good aoe and good single target and u just move from single positions, no TB angles. But if you really want to reduce overall clicks Flurry isn't necessarily going to do that. Barrage/rapidfire builds will. Barrage more so. If you want to stay melee just go Flurry/poison. It's much easier on movement. TB will nearly have you quitting the game, I've been there before.
thanks ill look into some videos.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The second part of this QoL is if you are in a party, you all click the sigils that spawn at the end of the run.

It should show the group what you are trying to activate and go to vote (theoretically) Pretty sure the leader can just call out what NM to go on.

I can't confirm the functionality in a group, again, because I haven't been able to try it. But that's how it should work. If it doesn't work exactly like that then it'll get tuned up in the future I'd assume. Then grind groups can have options without having to touch inventory or fish through a bag of shit clicking multiple times just to get a NM key up.

Makes sense. Before when in a group and activating a NM dungeon, you have to click yes. Before it activated then you ran to it.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah pretty big XP buff to nightmare dungeons, a tier 40 gave me just over a paragon's worth of XP at 78.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah pretty big XP buff to nightmare dungeons, a tier 40 gave me just over a paragon's worth of XP at 78.

Raxx just did 91-92 in 44 minutes. With a mixture of group runs and then solo for nearly 4 paragon worth.

It's a major change to XP and may as well be a fundamental change to the XP curve itself, since nobody is going to level outside of NM now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
is Raxx actually playing or still just following a 100 around still?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just got to nightmare as a level 52 rogue. Man my hands get fucking tired of clicking twisting blades and hopping around. Thinking about changing twisted blades to a keyboard bind. Or maybe go back to my necromancer they seem like a lot less clicking.
You're getting sick of using your primary attack?

This might not be the game for you bro

• 1Moron

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just got to nightmare as a level 52 rogue. Man my hands get fucking tired of clicking twisting blades and hopping around. Thinking about changing twisted blades to a keyboard bind. Or maybe go back to my necromancer they seem like a lot less clicking. Now that I'm in nightmare, what should I focus on? go back do all the maps renown? dungeons? these whisper things?

Also been looking into 15 inch gaming laptops, I travel a lot. Seems like asus is pretty popular but last asus I had, had overheating problems. Seems like these G15 strix ones do too. Been looking at one with an r7 AMD 6800h and a rtx 3060. Seemed like the 2023 models werent that much better and also overheat with the i9 in them and cost way more $$. I've also had MSI and they overheated too. What about alienware?

Steam deck. D4 runs fine on it

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
is Raxx actually playing or still just following a 100 around still?

Following a 100 for part of it, but chat forced him to do a lot of level 91 solo. I went AFK came back and he was 92 with like I'd say 3 paragon worth of solo play?

Druid (his character at the moment) can push high NM tiers, so obviously he's doing stuff a lot of builds/classes might not be able to do.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
his last 3 classes to 100 he hasn't played at all, find it funny he says "He's getting all the classes to 100" when the reality is he is sitting there doing jack shit.

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just started a barb alt. Thorns plus bleeding seems like easy mode so far.

How do the stats on weapons work when they aren't wielded by an attack. If I use my slashing weapon do I still gain the stats/mods/aspects of the bludgeoning/dual wield weapons on that attack?

I think weapons not being used by a skill are just stat sticks

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Just upgraded mine this afternoon. Who wants some overpower? (would have preferred to roll something else actually, but ran out of gold)

1687912638740.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

full patch notes with class changes

• 5Repost
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sorcs still suck dick, but at least I can suck dick a bit faster otw to 100

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do I get the 64gb one and add a microSD or get the 256gb?
I got myself a 64gb 2 weeks ago and have a 1tb ssd on the way. A bit cheaper than going for the 512gb model. But it depends if you are lazy and/or "rich".

Think the ssd arrives today so will take it apart later tonight and install it.

D4 runs really well on it but I'm not quite used to controller in it yet.