Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best part of the patch is turning druids into Cheetos haha.

Wait that was actually real? The guy below said he was normal brown, so I figured it was a photoshop or such.

Because a giant fluffy red ball is hilarious.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
only good thing about d4 is cosplay

1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 7 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played a rogue again, under 3hrs and got to 27 just bumming around. Still have no idea what malignant crap is all about but the new jewels are fun.
Everything starts to pick up when you get some run speed affixes, good lord because the horse really sucks.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I could live with nerfs if there was something new to do or a way to deterministically make progress towards better gear.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I the only one who learned not to buy this after buying D3 at launch?

Edit: I will also admit I paid for Star Wars Galaxies at launch and am quite the connoisseur of dumpster-fire launches
A friend bought a new gfx card recently and got this shitsack for free.Asked me if I wanted it (twice actually): hard pass.
And yeah, vanilla D3 was the last time I gave them my $$$. Never again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
A friend bought a new gfx card recently and got this shitsack for free.Asked me if I wanted it (twice actually): hard pass.
And yeah, vanilla D3 was the last time I gave them my $$$. Never again.
I’m not a huge never again Blizzard dude (I’m pretty indifferent) I gave them money for D2R and was pretty happy with it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Jesus christ they need to do something to fix the swarms of retards at world bosses. Failed ashava just now because 80% of the people died 200 times or were just afk for the entire fight. What a colossal fucking waste of time.

• 1Salty
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What time is their shitting around the campfire stream today? I need a good laugh

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jesus christ they need to do something to fix the swarms of retards at world bosses. Failed ashava just now because 80% of the people died 200 times or were just afk for the entire fight. What a colossal fucking waste of time.
just have world bosses ONLY spawn at helltide, thats always fun

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Making a sever necro for leveling. Got this heart that automatically triggers corpse tendrils and explosion when near a corpse, for 30% less damage but it has no cooldown and doesn’t trigger my skills either. Pretty easy mode compared to playing a rogue lmao. Just blasting through shit. Although I keep seeing butcher and he’s a challenge for sure compared to rogue.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider

Saddam.png

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Making a sever necro for leveling. Got this heart that automatically triggers corpse tendrils and explosion when near a corpse, for 30% less damage but it has no cooldown and doesn’t trigger my skills either. Pretty easy mode compared to playing a rogue lmao. Just blasting through shit. Although I keep seeing butcher and he’s a challenge for sure compared to rogue.

yeah i swapped to a corpse tendril build with that heart and its pretty funny seeing everything just whip back and forth between mine and the auto cast

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They did already. Sounds like they need to nerf patch again if there’s enough people left playing to swarm a world boss.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user