Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've barely played since I hit 60's.

Ranged shit constantly running off screen and then attacking you is fucking bullshit, everything should be tethered at least within screen distance to start attacking you. I'd expect this kind of bullshit pushing high rifts... I mean Nightmare Dungeons, but not in T3 overworld whisper/helltide content. The NMD/malignants are actually easier, because shit can't run off screen as much. The amount of sidestepping fucking cunts in this game is enraging holy fuck.

Playing on a giant assed screen and I feel claustrophobic FFS, zoom level is far worse than PoE, I just find PoE's level slightly annoying.

1690570406705.png

1690570933955.png

1690570958600.png

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I would bet 2 WoW tokens the real reason is because during alpha it was too hard to see paid cosmetics.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so, no dodge cooldown by next april/may? hopefully they will just do it sooner tho.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah.....I'm not sure what Phazael and his wife are dying to, but getting one-shot doesn't really happen before T4 unless I guess you are just super casual and not optimised at all, i.e. just throwing on random gear and going at it.

Season 0 my sorc was getting one-shotted AFTER the latest patch, and only T4, mainly in NM 30+ dungeons. That shit is pure ridiculous.

But prior to that, my sorc would get super low on hps from like the corpse bow and shit, but never 1-shot.

Currently lvl 54 on necro, minion build of my own design, and so far smooth sailing, the new gems make it SUPER casual lol, like I dont even have to push buttons. Using the two new gems, the one that auto-casts and the decrepify one, I just run around and let my pets do their thing. Just have to stand close, cast bone storm, get the aspect that fortifies you as bone storm does damage, get the other aspect that prolongs your bone storm by using corpses....like you can't die. If I can optimize it to get it so I can have bone storm up all the time.....woo boy.

Not sure about continuing after Season 1 though, or until I play each class. I'm just not the kind of person that enjoys rerolling new characters every season, I would prefer having one character that just gets stronger (games like Destiny, Call of Duty, The Division, etc). I have a feeling I'm only enjoying it currently because I haven't played a necro before, and once these OP gems go away, I'm not gonna ever want to roll another necro. So unless they make compelling content for the Eternal realm (unlikely, since they want to monetize the game through Seasons), then eventually I'm gonna run out of things to do.
yea same lvl and i tell my minon necro wife, hey you should try out this autocast corpe heart, the auto cure is cool too, but it'd be great w/ the unique gloves, thats a bit of farming for us.

shes like, oh i got all that, she puts it all on and shes have a blast just running through mobs exploding everything

on my rogue i decided i'm too lazy for twisting blades, so i try rapidshot/combo pts and mobs seem to melt just as fast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I love running like tier 67-70 nmd and having a corpse bow one shot me off screen. Like wtf. I feel like sigil xp and higher level drops make those tiers worth it more even though I’m only 83. Finding upgrades sooner. Prob gonna roll a sorc alt for a challenge

still haven’t gotten a ring of Mendel but I got three shitty necro unique amulets for bloodlance in one hour. Got the lidless wall which is kind of cool.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is what iterating the genre looks like:

It's just the bare minimum intellectual curiosity to think "wow we copied this mechanic from Diablo 2 and people hardly ever use it, how do we fix it?

Right before this clip they also said about how caster melee weapons have useless physical attacks nobody uses, so each caster weapon will have a mana free spell it casts instead.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
This is what iterating the genre looks like:

It's just the bare minimum intellectual curiosity to think "wow we copied this mechanic from Diablo 2 and people hardly ever use it, how do we fix it?

Right before this clip they also said about how caster melee weapons have useless physical attacks nobody uses, so each caster weapon will have a mana free spell it casts instead.
D4 doesn't seem like their code could even support something like this, but that looks awesome!

• 1Worf

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That person has tweeted out he was misinformed and it was more like 20 people, not 8. Still though, pretty impressive.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Getting whiplash from how fast you flop back and forth from bashing D4 to deepthroating its cock. Must be the Brit in you
Show me one post where I deepthroated D4. I think I said I was enjoying levelling on my first play through, do you mean that?

• 1NPC

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Show me one post where I deepthroated D4. I think I said I was enjoying levelling on my first play through, do you mean that?

Thanks. I'm having a blast.

How is everyone else finding the season?

Anyway I'm nearly lv40 and really enjoying the levelling experience.

Since there's no campaign, you choose your own objectives which is inevitably getting quests/strongholds/waypoints for renown and the skill points. There's enough to do without the campaign and I've done hardly any dungeons so there's a whole other thing I could be doing too.

The season storyline is short and shit, but not too intrusive and rewards the hearts you'll need early on.

Auto Necro is a great build, I'm pretty much aoe one shotting everything and people said minion builds were shit.

This season is hype guys, just got lv20 with Blood Lance Necromancer and the buffs to the build this season are insane.

You get an awesome new malignant heart that auto casts corpse spells once a second, so if you put Tendrils, Summon Skeletons and Corpse Explosion on your bars in that order it:

1) Casts Tendrils and goes on cooldown (seperate to hard cast cooldown so you can hardcast too).
2) Resummons any dead skeletons.
3) Spams Corpse Explosion while Tendrils is on cooldown and skeletons are full.

Another new malignant heart auto casts the Decrypify curse.

That frees you up to just cast spells (Haemorrage and Blood Lance), with Blood Mist for defence.

So it's a minion and caster build all in one for minimal effort and the OP hearts have no level/world tier limits so it goes online very quickly.

They really did a good job with Blood Lance Necromancer, I feel like it's finally a viable build now.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If that turns you on, you do you.

Game is good for one two week play through.

• 1NPC

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya I love running like tier 67-70 nmd and having a corpse bow one shot me off screen. Like wtf. I feel like sigil xp and higher level drops make those tiers worth it more even though I’m only 83. Finding upgrades sooner. Prob gonna roll a sorc alt for a challenge

still haven’t gotten a ring of Mendel but I got three shitty necro unique amulets for bloodlance in one hour. Got the lidless wall which is kind of cool.
you have to have a dolby atmos setup to hear the direction the crossbow shot is coming from to avoid it