Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Also what's the word on then Adding a Ma'amazon, Paladin, and/or assassin?
Assassin I doubt it. That’s pretty much your rogue. Amazon won’t happen cause it’s historically a female only class and in D4 you can play either genders. Paladin or a holy type class will happen in the expansion after the high heavens open up their doors.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also what's the word on then Adding a Ma'amazon, Paladin, and/or assassin?
Im guessing you never got around to actually playing the open beta? The Rogue in D4 can be built as ranged or melee, or have a hybrid build. On average, its probably the most balanced class (it has some pure OP stupidity in it if you so desire that.)

As Nola Nola said:

Diablo 4 6th Class Leak: Will Paladin Be in the Game?​

MARCH 24, 2023
BY MACK ASHWORTH
Talk of the Diablo 4 6th class leak is happening once again, with the game now in its beta stage. For Paladin and Holy Knight fans out there, the most common question is “Will Paladin be in the game?” Here’s the need-to-know info about Diablo 4’s Paladin class.

Is the leaked Diablo 4 6th class the Paladin?​

The leaked Diablo 4 6th class is expected to be the Paladin or Holy Knight based on artwork created during the game’s development.
Though it hasn’t been officially confirmed, a Paladin class would be a logical addition to the currently available roster of characters.

With the game currently in the beta testing stage and not launching until June 2023, there is still time for Blizzard Entertainment to work on classes. This could mean the Paladin class could be announced before launch, though again nothing has been officially confirmed.
For now, all that there is to go on are leaked images and old reports suggesting that the Paladin is coming to the game. While where there is smoke there is usually fire, there is always the possibility that the Paladin class won’t be added to Diablo 4. However, that seems very unlikely.
Art1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Im guessing you never got around to actually playing the open beta? The Rogue in D4 can be built as ranged or melee, or have a hybrid build. On average, its probably the most balanced class (it has some pure OP stupidity in it if you so desire that.)

As Nola Nola said:

Art1.jpg

I played it a bit but only Sorc, it was decently fun but kind of just ok so far. Didn't try the other classes.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Listen, it's 2023. It's time for the A-man-zon

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmm not sure what universe you came from then because I remember most games being so ridiculously hard and/or obscure that you basically had to get a guide or buy a sub to Nintendo Power or use cheat codes to beat that shit. I also remember there being hotlines with obscene fees to call for tips to various games.
No clue why I remember this...

But the first and only time I was allowed to call that Nintendo Power hotline was with that spot in Castlevania 2 where you had to kneel down at an exact spot at a river in order for the zone to open up below it.

That shit had to have been between 1987-1989ish....and the memory is still crystal clear.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Now that is some serious bullshit game design. I enjoy the topic of game design in an academic sense and I honestly would like to know what fuckers who made shit like that were thinking.

Penance

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tired of the same classes but would be nice to see some new Holy themed classes.

Justicar
Vindicator
Iquisitor

Also some darker themed classes would be cool. Classes forged from hell kinda thing.

Inquisitor (redux version baby)
Dark Templar
Blood Priest

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
No clue why I remember this...

But the first and only time I was allowed to call that Nintendo Power hotline was with that spot in Castlevania 2 where you had to kneel down at an exact spot at a river in order for the zone to open up below it.

That shit had to have been between 1987-1989ish....and the memory is still crystal clear.

Simon's Quest had some pretty fucking arcane shit.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Now that is some serious bullshit game design. I enjoy the topic of game design in an academic sense and I honestly would like to know what fuckers who made shit like that were thinking.
They were probably thinking "how much money can we get from people for the advice to figure this stupid shit out so they can beat the game?"

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Amazon is gender locked so no chance
I honestly didn't pay attention, but does D4 have "gender" as a selection? I thought modern products switched to some unoffensive description instead of such harmful trigger words.

• 1Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I honestly didn't pay attention, but does D4 have "gender" as a selection? I thought modern products switched to some unoffensive description instead of such harmful trigger words.
You just pick something female looking and something male looking, no text indicating sex/gender.