Do you gays even lift? (srs)

Do u even lift bro?

• Total voters

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Are you that ghey ass old boomer Deathstroke? Who simps for dusty

It’s called being a gentleman you should try it sometime! But no, I’m not THAT ghey ass boomer . Where is dusty though srsly? Do any of you talk to her outside the fitness related forum. Anyone care to slip her the memo?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod can we please let the illegal immigrants know that the correct pipeline to the Shaw for such threads is to post them in screenshots first to see if they can even make it there before showing? This has always been the way. The lowest level of retardation a thread can muster before a Shaw is SS. They shouldn’t be testing the waters in general forums.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Deport the illegals if they want to be faggots and shit all over the FOH carpet.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Someone showed up to out retard Foler Foler and he is defending his territory with violent shitting and pissing.

Not on HIS watch!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Thank you for all the non lifting dorks revealing themselves ITT

I will make sure to take note of your names when I send out my happy faggot day baskets to y'all

:) :emoji_thumbsup:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure you do lift. SRS.
I'm also sure you do this.
imgur_com.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
When I lift I imagine the weight is my enemy. And I scream and yell at it. And I’m shouting, “Ohhhhhhh it is on you mofo! It! Is! On!!!!!” And then I just pound and pound I’m 100% hardcore 100% of the time!

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Miscers use to be known for lifting... When Zyzz died. We all died a lil.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Social culture in the West has moved away from masculinity and fitness, now a lot of the population is afraid of it. The pressure to look good died with Zyzz, when he died, wokeism was allowed to go unchecked.

Fitness needs a new savior.

• 1Like