Poll Do you like or dislike screamfeeder

Do you like or dislike Screamfeeder

• Total voters

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really think about him one way or another. His posts are funny sometimes. Shrug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
He’s the only person hat has managed to make Vanessa mostly shut the fuck up in the atheism thread, that makes him good people.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
On the scale of like vs dislike, I would say dislike but mainly for the reasons that, like a_skeleton_03, when he doesn't have much of a leg to stand on, he picks after minutiae in a discussion. As such there isn't a point during a discussion with him where I feel like, "We may disagree on this point but agree on others" because any time we get close to that point on a topic, he nukes the common ground and salts the earth.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Looking like slightly less approval than Trump

Not bad!

• 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thread about Screemfeeder, and yet...

He's a bit cantankerous but I give him props for some recent quality posts in the atheism thread trying to burn the dumb out of Manessa. He might be a tranny chaser though.
Have you seen how fat Manessa is? If you lit him on fire, he'd burn for two weeks.
He’s the only person hat has managed to make Vanessa mostly shut the fuck up in the atheism thread, that makes him good people.
man-in-jacket-talking-on-phone.jpg

Rent due for living inside your head this month: $0.00

On JtA's assessment of the sitch in that thread; no sorry, no one got me to "shut the fuck up"... just like your belief that there is no Creator, it is not in line with reality. I replied to him, said in the very post I replied to him with that further dialogue will be tarnished due to people having no self-control in that thread and that's EXACTLY what happened: bunch of you piled on just to Ad Hominem to some pretend victory.

Amazing how I make predictions that come true every. Single. Time. Because I read you guys like menus, play you like fiddles, make you dance like my troupe of marionettes and you can't stand it. The thing is though, I honestly don't dislike most of you... the hate starts with YOU; said it many times: You get from me what you give to me. Stop being horrible to me and I'll stop being horrible to you. It's that simple Simon.

OH!~ I also gave the entire thread two opportunities to simply not reply to me if you really wanted me out of the thread. It's the strangest game of "Go away, we don't like you... but, hey Vanessa, come here and entertain us" I've ever witnessed.

Part of me thinks half of you are in love and are too fragile to admit it~

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Screamfeeder fucked up his own thread without even posting in it, how can you hate on that?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
He seems like a decent dude IRL and he's got a good sense of humor. However, I wish he would learn that he can't hump the goal post if he's constantly trying to move it, or at least sometimes put a bit more effort in his trolling.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He's a bit cantankerous but I give him props for some recent quality posts in the atheism thread trying to burn the dumb out of Manessa. He might be a tranny chaser though.
Cantankerous?!

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder can you weigh in as to whether or not our president would know the meaning of this word.

Thanks

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Jesus dude. Get a grip

I swear to fucking god I'm going to end up posting my dirty underwear if he doesn't fuck off out of random threads.

And it will be refreshing.

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Expected this to be 0% like 100% dislike.

You people sicken me.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users