do you yield?

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Out before in, it's common sense.

What I think is funny to do it the awkward hold open. When people are just a bit too far away from the door, and you hold it open extra long.

Xls4Gba.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I do that to people too sometimes. It's great when they start speeding up as they see you holding the door.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate people that stand 2 inches in front of an elevator door waiting for it and then look around like everyone else is an asshole when they inevitably have to move to the side to let the people on the elevator off first.
Agreed. Even when empty, getting into an elevator quickly does not increase its speed.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I personally dont hold the door open for anyone, and dont expect them to do the same. Unless they are a door man. Just get the fuck out of my way.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How else is a fine gentleman such as myself supposed to get a good look at a woman's tits, ass and get a good whiff of her perfume as she passes by?

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
After a decade of super-fast vroom vroom elevator service, they fucking disabled the elevator door buttons here and slowed their descent by at least 50%. Nothing feels greater afterhours like standing alone in an elevator with a gaping door for a full extra minute after you press the button. And if it gets ghost called, you get a minute of gaping door per floor. No reset-floor button to press.... Thank god for smartphones and social media.

I called and was able to trick the Maintenance staff into calling the elevator company to "fix" the problem. This lasted about a month before the leasing office restored it to cuckmode. I tried to use the same trick again and filed several complaints with maintenance under various voice-overs and fake aliases, no effect.

Some cuck complained that rush hour was causing him to miss work. So now instead of 5% of the building being late, everyone has to be late and share the experience together. Blue state Bernie problems.

Last edited:

iannis

Musty Nester
Depends. If she cute sometimes I'll carpe diem and get some side boob on arm action.

I'm just so lonely.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
My biggest pet peeve is holding the door open for someone and they don't bother to acknowledge you and say thanks. Makes me want to grab them from the back of their shirt and fling them right back out the door.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
My biggest pet peeve is holding the door open for someone and they don't bother to acknowledge you and say thanks. Makes me want to grab them from the back of their shirt and fling them right back out the door.
Bonus points if you shout that they must go back as you do it.