Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say a better tell than hands or feet is thepenis, Since it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Goliath still has his.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
We be rollin rollin rollin. I'm sensing a lot of closeted anger. PM me and I'll help you grow your new pair of tits guys. I promise you you might get to be hot one day. And he you might not lose your virginity to a girl, but hey, at least you'll lose it. I'll tell you where to get your hormones girls.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
We be rollin rollin rollin. I'm sensing a lot of closeted anger. PM me and I'll help you grow your new pair of tits guys. I promise you you might get to be hot one day. And he you might not lose your virginity to a girl, but hey, at least you'll lose it. I'll tell you where to get your hormones girls.
I'm reading this as an invitation. Shewillshow us his manlady parts if we just ask nicely enough in PMs.

After skimming this thread I cannot figure out why StevEvelys nuked Morenetz for getting outed as dude. Seems pretty damn tame / harmless in comparison don't it???

So glad I love mypeniswith my whole heart. He's ecstatic about it as well.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, 80% saypenis. The only way to settle this is if Veronica drops trou, or maybe you have what's left in a jar?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So looking at your facebook page, you named yourself after a fucking Twilight character?

I mean I didn't think there was any way you could be even less of a human being, but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.