Dog (2022)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dog (2022)

Tagline: A filthy animal unfit for human company and a...

Genre: Drama, Comedy

Director: Channing Tatum, Reid Carolin

Cast: Channing Tatum, Jane Adams, Kevin Nash, Ethan Suplee, Bill Burr, Q'orianka Kilcher, Amanda Booth, Aqueela Zoll, Ronnie Gene Blevins, Cayden Boyd, Nicole LaLiberte, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Skyler Joy, Neraida Bega, Trent Buxton, Timothy Eulich, Patricia Isaac, Luke Forbes, Cameron Hood, Mathew Trent Hunnicutt, Darren keilan, Neiko Neal, Joy Sunday, Alex West, Tom Beyer, Brett Holland, Everly Wild Goerdel, Luke Jones, JoAnne McGrath, Evan A. Dunn, Junes Zahdi, Jay Washington, Toby Larsen, Eric Urbiztondo, Andrea Zirio, Tory Freeth, Darin Keith Martin, Chris Borden, Mike Vaughn, Justin Louis Weiss, Jamaal Lewis, Aavi Haas, Andrew Constantini, Pablo Ramos, Ortensia Fioravanti, Devin White, Ryder McLaughlin

Release: 2022-02-17

Runtime: 101

Plot: An army ranger and his dog embark on a road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway to attend a friend's funeral.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m not crying you are! Watched this tonight. It was really good. They did a pretty decent job portraying a soldier who suffers from brain injuries. And of course, dog movie so tears.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just finished, it's really good for dog lovers. Shitting on MP's is so true lol. Enough different stuff goes on in the movie doesn't feel to slow

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m not crying you are! Watched this tonight. It was really good. They did a pretty decent job portraying a soldier who suffers from brain injuries. And of course, dog movie so tears.
I acted like I was sneezing so I didn't look like I was crying lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Loved it! Got a little tore up at the funeral scene and how lost the dude feels being out of the service. If you’ve been in the army the small little things were great. The MP stuff was awesome. Great ending and just an all around fantastic war movie.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Its been on torrent sites for months

Screenshot_20220510-230039.png

Bluray rip then

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I downloaded HD months ago, you just arent looking hard enough!

Web rips aren't the same quality as bluray rips. I want to see every strand of fur glisten, I want to hear every bark in full quality atmos, I want to feel every hump come through my 1000w sub WOOFer

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database