DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao how many times is Illidan going to try to farm the ancients and die before he realizes its warded. LGD shitting all over drow

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'd say that Secret would have better shot vs LGD, but even I don't believe that
frown.png

Gogo EG last western hope

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I have ever seen anyone abuse tusk snowball and blink so much, with 4s launch time, you get essentially guaranteed blink every time you use it...

I'd be surprised if that survived the next patch.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Universe not landing the big fight swingers.

yeah Universe just wasn't able to land a single ultimate.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think that was just a very shitty draft, ppd banned all of Sumails best heroes then he gets stuck with SF which has like an 18% win rate or some shit after CDEC took the TA. I also think Sumail itemized terribly. The Euls is nice for flashy plays but the only other big damage dealer on EG was Fear who was itemizing totally defensively. They didnt have the burst needed and just got wrecked in long fights from Ember spam

Universe also needs heroes which he can make big plays on.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If its really CDEC and VG I won't even watch. If LGD or EG make it then I'll at least watch that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think that was just a very shitty draft, ppd banned all of Sumails best heroes then he gets stuck with SF which has like an 18% win rate or some shit after CDEC took the TA.

Universe also needs heroes which he can make big plays on.
He had one, but CDEC got the snowball of a lifetime in that team fight in mid. That and Sumail not having a bkb lost them the game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SK wasnt a good pick vs that lineup. If they had picked the WR before the 5th pick, would have totally changed the game. WR would have wrecked their entire team and we know how good Sumail is on that hero.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
First game of the tournament that CDEC is playing on Radiant side. Will they even know how to play!?