DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never played a single game of dota, and I enjoy the hell out of TI, Tobiwan plus James are hilarious. Back in the early days with the LoL rivalry, James would encourage viewers to flood LoL and tell them "James sent you from the better game"
All I know is that the random battles where the crowd there goes apeshit are exciting. I have no clue what's really happening, but damn is it entertaining.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The game is pretty different when you take even fights instead of getting run over by Faulty Armors 5 manning the entire map.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Storm can be so OP, also on the secret game, when they were first knocked out the upper bracket, SS was wrecking them. Now that I remember SS also wrecked them on their last game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oops. And you banned fucking Dragonknight :/

edit: haha what
Yeah was really foolish, they should have banned brood if they looked up Xz's history they would've known he plays brood and they have not counter to it.

They're getting caught out hard and losing every lane. Not good.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why are white guys in the final of a major MOBA?
Happens all the time in dota? TI1 was Na'Vi winning(ukrainian/russian), TI2 was iG(chinese/malaysian), TI3 was Alliance(swedish), TI4 was Newbee(chinese, the only chinese versus chinese finals out of all the TIs) and this year it'll be US/Canada or Chinese.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All I know is that the random battles where the crowd there goes apeshit are exciting. I have no clue what's really happening, but damn is it entertaining.
That is one good thing about DOTA: Even if you don't play it or 100% understand what is happening, it is pretty easy to get involved with watching the pro matches
wink.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also for TI there's a newb stream that's really useful where the commentary is a lot more about explaining the heroes abilities and items effects, which is great when you don't know much about the game.