DOTA 2

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I honestly can't believe QoP is becoming a higher priority than Invoker/OD in this tourney. And that's coming from a QoP player... What is going on...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Escape. With so much ES, Bounty, and mid rotation or duel mids Puck, QoP, WR, are getting heavily valued b/c they can escape.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats the thing though, they're picking her even against stuff like Void and ES on the other team. Usually thats VERY risky but they don't seem to care.

Edit: Ok let's see how she does vs two good counters here Gm4 (Puck/NS).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That means it's time to break out the good old dual lane with OD/Omni or ES. Fuck it, jsut drop him in the safelane, he still carries harder than NP

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Games 2 and 3 Na'vi picked shit carries. Those drafts honestly made no sense; almost like an avid Twitch watcher was like "Oh man, this is totally going to be awesome" without understanding how the heroes work together.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I believe the Russian stream has better observer

This is some 322 throw right there. You can't make that shit up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think they don't have a dedicated observer. Godz has been doing the camera in this series and one of the casters has been responsible.

Okay not the shortest rapier ever... Way to blow your satanic and bkb before aegis.