DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well any way you slice it the EU Qual was going to be a clusterfuck on paper. Outside of where you stick LC and YES (who actually have surprised in a few wins) one group was going to look like it was loaded. Where do you put BU, Alliance, Na'Vi, 4ASC, HR, PR, NIP, and Vega without it?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess going into it i was looking at it like bu alliance nip and 4 asc were your top 4 teams then below them it was navi vega pr (although power rangers surprised me so far) then everyone else.... you are right though i don't think there was a way to do this without over loading one division but still feel like it could've been a bit more balanced

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My 4asc pick, just based on their name, is looking pretty good so far
wink.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been watching so much of this my wife has started asking questions when she walks through the room like, "oh Dazzle, that's who you play right??" and has started recognizing team names. Of course she has to come to Seattle and watch the tournament, so I think she's trying to find a hook to care! /swoon such love

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The qualifiers aren't actually 'best of 2,' they're 2 game series. So you get 3 points for going 2-0, 1 point for 1-1, and 0 for 0-2. The finals and semi are actually best of format.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
WTF happened to PR ? after the NiP games where they got absolutely stomped I was reasonably confident they would just roll over vs [A]...