DOTA 2

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What are some of the best games of the tournament ? I just watched a great match with ehome and secret. I don't have time to watch them all, so I'm looking to watch some of the better ones on YouTube. Any suggestions?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
So EG is guaranteed 3rd place I guess. Does anyone know if the finalist from the winners bracket is going to start a game ahead in the grand finals or not?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What are some of the best games of the tournament ? I just watched a great match with ehome and secret. I don't have time to watch them all, so I'm looking to watch some of the better ones on YouTube. Any suggestions?
I've missed a lot due to timezone but Secret vs IG game 1 is worth a watch for the comeback

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So EG is guaranteed 3rd place I guess. Does anyone know if the finalist from the winners bracket is going to start a game ahead in the grand finals or not?
Don't believe so. The advantage of being in the winner's bracket is having to play less games. At least I think that is what happened last year.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Don't believe so. The advantage of being in the winner's bracket is having to play less games. At least I think that is what happened last year.
No game advantage but EG's "prize" for winning last night is they get today off, they play CDEC tomorrow, and if they lose they get one more shot at the grand finals by playing the winner of the loser bracket. EG sitting at 2.1 million guaranteed already I think. Playing for 2nd will be 600k increase and first would be 4.5+ million increase.

Not sure how I feel about them splitting up the prize pool to all 16 teams, but whatever.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It was needed imo. Pretty unfair to travel all that way and not get something. It barely cuts into the overall winnings anyways.

rrr_img_105832.jpg

rrr_img_105834.jpg

Basically everything was doubled except 1st place.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Friend is at TI and told me there was Pitlord stuff being tested on the stage. Fully expect him to be unveiled tonight at the allstar match.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TI5 Main Event - Day 3 Recap, Games to Watch Blog (with a photo dump) : DotA2

I think they have a thread of one of these for each day. So you can kind of look through and see which ones seem interesting based on teams you like or drafts you like. It also has recommendations on games to watch.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love a Dota world where supports have so many different ways to keep themselves alive and contribute to fights.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's so cute listening to Sheever try and give input about drafts and post-game analysis.

You're adorable.

bayr_sl

shitlord
They seem to love putting absolute retards on the panel this year. Pyrion, Nahaz, Sheever, not even a combined 3k knowledge

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nahaz has nice metrics etc. He is a stat guy, and understands the team aspect better than most (team sports).

Sheever, or whatever her name is, yeah, she has nothing of substance to contribute that the others don't. Just tits and a vagina. Neither of which are being shown... Need to let each team run a train on her when they get eliminated.

Northerner

N00b
Draft was pretty damned greedy too though. Their supports didn't exactly bail them out of course but credit to puppy, kuro and zai for playing near perfectly.