DOTA 2

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I aint investing if Cyni gets on my team. That guy is a bad luck charm!
biggrin.png
Wait.... so its been him all ALONG and not me!??! fuck thanks for this :p

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
man this game hates me, 4th time this week game starts 0-5 for us, come back steam network shits out no win
frown.png
i is sad

Log on bitches

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I'm posting here without issues but I keep getting dropped from our inhouse game. Every time i reconnect the disconnection countdown starts.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
pros like actual pros on pro sponsored teams? or do we have the resident pros with over thousands of games, yeah we got those nutron, reth, zaphid, just to name a few with a big number of games under their belts, i know im missing alot theres tons of people wth 500+ games all across the boards.

nutron, i dont think they ever would either lol.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
pros like actual pros on pro sponsored teams? or do we have the resident pros with over thousands of games, yeah we got those nutron, reth, zaphid, just to name a few with a big number of games under their belts, i know im missing alot theres tons of people wth 500+ games all across the boards.

nutron, i dont think they ever would either lol.
there is a very big difference between a real pro and "vhigh" players like me reth zaphid etc... Beyond vastly superior mechanical skill, most of the pros' game sense is really up there compared to us. Just look at how pelican dominated our lower rated players in the inhouses, a pro would do that to almost all of us easily.

Have played with and vs players like ixmike, demon, fear, aui_2k, tc, arteezy, etc... in matchmaking/ixdl and they are a cut above the pack easily.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
oh yeah i wanst comparing you guys to pros, but more or less you are the "pros" of our community thats more or less the statement i was making.

i understand them being a tier above you guys in mechanics, game awareness and all that, but the inhouses had lower players on each side so that was really for the taking, you guys could have shitted on me and graywolf since we were our normals, i felt like that match we played after you and reths game was pretty even, we had a slight lead early on with kills but i felt you could easily come back as razor and even the field.

Ive never played with pelican is he more or less our best forum player?

Regardless i like the inhouses, the auto balance does not work so we just gotta sort teams ourselves makes for better games, alot of the time is was 3high/vhigh players 2 normals on one side had 3 normals, 2 vhighs. It also has no idea who can play what role and at what skill bracket, so we just got to familiarize ourselves to get the picks more even, then you get times where people who constantly que together being on the same team right off the rip their team chemistry is far better.