DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
merlini just talked for 1 minute 4 seconds without ayesee saying a word.

The world I thought I lived in doesn't exist anymore!
Probably eating a snack.

Ayesee has good voice, but most of what he says doesn't make much sense, he desperately needs to never cast alone and take a long hard look at his mannerisms.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Mannerisms are what I feel he is most deficient with. And so on and so forth. But the voice itself I agree is good. I think his intro/outro stuff is real professional to sponsors.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He just talks forever and is wrong when he finally finishes. He went on for like 2 minutes talking about how great a Bane pickup was to counter counter pick the other team so they couldnt deal with Lifestealer and at the end of the giant paragraph of shit Merlini was like, umm no that doesnt give them anything. I forget who it was, but the LS + Bane team got completely shit on and Merlini was 100% correct. Not to mention he fucking name drops like 5x every Alliance match he is friends with them outside of Dota blahblah.....EVERY match. He goes as far to say as he knows how they are drafting because he is such good friends with them......no, you're not and no you don't. Ugh.

Listening to Pyrion Bruno etc rag on each other is funny, nothing Ayesee ever says is funny. Introducing the heroes saying gay shit like how Puck is a shakespearian dragon.........ffs just shut the fuck up and let Merlini talk
frown.png

Jimmies rustled

nu_11

What matchups / tournament did they do the tri casting with Pyrion + Bruno + other?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well from the various leaked shit/teaser/whatever, it seems 3 heroes? Xin, Earth panda and LC or so. Plus something else I guess since they're saying bla bla bla we're excited. Maybe that shit from SC2 where you can play the replays? Or maybe some new gamemodes, or support for modding? They announced a bunch of shit would be coming eventually so who knows.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Speaking of casting, I crack up every time I see Lysander casting, especially when he is solo. Dude just talks and talks and talks in that goofy accent and gets so excited. I think he does a good job overall, and everything is more entertaining in partially broken English.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of casting, I crack up every time I see Lysander casting, especially when he is solo. Dude just talks and talks and talks in that goofy accent and gets so excited. I think he does a good job overall, and everything is more entertaining in partially broken English.
That guy is fucking annoying if its who I think it is.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
DP silence is bigger than RP and lasts forever. So far g2 delivers, g1 was a dumb stomp.

Fucking Navi, that lineup isn't supposed to work against 4 bkbs, but it does
biggrin.png
Alliance got DP'd