DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not to mention valve needs all the money! The make the best shit.
Well the company as a whole is fucking garbage. Constantly misses release dates, refuses to fix critical bugs in a timely manner, zero communication across every game, ruined Counter-Strike and refused to update it to the point where people actually created a completely different game identical to it so they could update it themselves. Haven't released a new version of their most popular franchise that people have been begging for, haven't even talked about it. Dota is probably the first thing they've done right in a decade.

niss_sl

shitlord
Has anyone crafted anything using the wraith recipe scroll? 5x frozen items for something random of unknown quality seems steep. That's a lot of minigames I gotta throw myself at.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Its surprising how easy it is to make money from Dota. Trust fund kiddies make dreams come true.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ok, so I started a game, never connected, then quit Dota 2, now it keeps saying I'm still playing it, despite quitting the steam client and no process running that indicates I'm running the game. Servers fucked ?

niss_sl

shitlord
As far as points are fragments are concerned, it doesn't seem that NG+ is the best way to farm it. I've only got a 20% success rate in random pubs. Most fail at the trees (or slardar or spider) and the fragments are end-heavy. Or maybe I've just had awful luck with random players?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so i log on to play just now, my voice activation wont work, no matter what i bind it to, it just wont activate and let me start talking. the fuck?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As far as points are fragments are concerned, it doesn't seem that NG+ is the best way to farm it. I've only got a 20% success rate in random pubs. Most fail at the trees (or slardar or spider) and the fragments are end-heavy. Or maybe I've just had awful luck with random players?
NG+ usually falls apart with PUB on the Slark/Sladaar level.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I haven't found anything on the dev forums, but maybe you can help me:

Since last patch, I can't close Dota 2 for some weird reason, it just goes unresponsive, gives me option what to do and then it just hangs there, I can't even kill it through task manager which puzzles me the most. If I try to end the process, it says "denied access" The only way to kill it is to log off or reboot. Win 8/8GB RAM/GTX 760 Admin account ofc

Sulrn

Deuces
I think I'm officially ready to uninstall and be done with Dota. Tried to see if MM was as bad as I thought it would be and it was -- although I did get a match with TongFu cjz which was interesting. Been on a never ending loss streak (minus the cjz game) since. With the rate of MMR loss, I assume at the start of ranked games I was ~3900/4000ish, ended my 10(1/9) at 3860 and have just continued south.

Bah.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Don't let the reality of a number dictate your enjoyment of the game, you don't have to play ranked if it gives you stress. My personal improvement in dota always comes over time and not all that rapidly. I like having a number so I can just quantify where I stand overtime. If you get too sideways over streaks you definitely won't play ranked that much.