Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah don't think it's that bad either, I just launch it when I play a game on it, like uplay. It's basically like mmos launchers, people don't quit mmos because they have a launcher. As long as it's not riddled with spywares or installing random shit, who cares really. I guess it's an issue if they don't have local saves and their cloud saving implode or some shit(like steam's does every now and then if you have cloud saving on) or if there's connection issues at launch, which I guess is quite a possibility. I'll probably launch the torrent for it and buy it if the early reviews/streams are good then play the official version or the pirated one if the servers are acting up.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Sold.

Rh2Ho1N.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hope we get to see full penetration, blood spewing, and boobs bouncing.

P.s. And yes yes for you Hamburger Helper SJWs out there some Dongs flopping for our girl/gay members who go that route.

Variise

N00b
The DA:I soundtrack is widely shared on YT atm. People are pulling it out of the game files I guess but some of it was released by EA for promotional purposes.

I'm only bringing it up because of how amazing the soundtrack for this game is. Most of their game sound tracks have one or two decent songs but this one is filled with them. For those who like quality music I think you might enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDs5P42MNg

Less than 3 weeks before we get to play it. New computer should be here just in time. Will be enjoying it in glorious 1440p on a new ROG SWIFT at over 60FPS.
smile.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God I hope.

I can't believe I am pumped for this. If I am suckered again I am doing a nosedive off my roof.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Preordered today, along with doing the Keep. Was pretty cool, very pumped up for this. I even pulled a Sean and ordered the digital deluxe edition and preordered the collectors edition hardcover guide. I'm not proud how big of a DA nerd I am, but it is what it is.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's almost here. Been so long since we had an epic RPG from anywhere.
Divinity: Original Sin? This game will need to be really good to beat that, though so far what they've shown looks much better than 2, or even 1 for that matter, so I'm fairly positive about the game. Need to wait a bit more though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Divinity: Original Sin? This game will need to be really good to beat that, though so far what they've shown looks much better than 2, or even 1 for that matter, so I'm fairly positive about the game. Need to wait a bit more though.
Yeah, Wasteland 2 was another really great RPG released this year. Easily the best Fallout game since Fallout 2, even with Wasteland having balance issues (which Fallout had a ton of also).

There was a ton of hype surrounding Dragon Age 2 as well, but we all know how that turned out. BioWare went from "must buy" to "wait for a steam sale" over the course of 3 really mediocre to downright awful games in a row.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, Wasteland 2 was another really great RPG released this year. Easily the best Fallout game since Fallout 2, even with Wasteland having balance issues (which Fallout had a ton of also).

There was a ton of hype surrounding Dragon Age 2 as well, but we all know how that turned out. BioWare went from "must buy" to "wait for a steam sale" over the course of 3 really mediocre to downright awful games in a row.
I disagree with it being better then new vegas but it was pretty amazing. Divinity and WL2 probably my 2 favorite RPGs in the last couple of years so ya tough to beat. With that said the Dragon Age 2 DLC and extra added (stuff added 1 year later)was very good.

Fadaar

That guy
I disagree with it being better then new vegas but it was pretty amazing. Divinity and WL2 probably my 2 favorite RPGs in the last couple of years so ya tough to beat. With that said the Dragon Age 2 DLC and extra added (stuff added 1 year later)was very good.
Wasteland 2 that good? I've been eyeballing it on Steam for the longest time now.