DRUNKEN GAMING NIGHT!!! - 4-21-2017

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle bro is pretty damn good Pharah and Widow IMO.
smile.png

Nice job!
Nah I'm terrible. I wonder if it placed us in low Mmr games due to 3 people being level 1 at the start.

I did have a couple luck games though

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I love you fuckers. On a side note, after our games, I started trolling mumble servers and I landed on one where I sang them Ricky Martin songs. Holy shit noodle you should have streamed that shit.

Tonight it begins again!!!!!!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My stream caught you coming to my afk channel, telling me I'm a really good dude and then singing me stuff (I don't remember what)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My stream caught you coming to my afk channel, telling me I'm a really good dude and then singing me stuff (I don't remember what)
I don't remember either but that's good shit.

Grab your drinks people because we have another night tonight! I have half of the 1.75 liter of captain! Who can make it? Noodle????? Can you do it again?????

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll see what I can do, depends what's going on. If my wife is busy with Uncharted I'll be there

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll see what I can do, depends what's going on. If my wife is busy with Uncharted I'll be there
She needs to play that game. For her own health. See you tonight! Tell her you have to. You will get at least two subscribers and one will pay which means you can knock down the electric bill by 3.99

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Apparently I don't smoke enough crack to hang with Ut. He was drunk as fuuuuuuuuuuuck before we even started playing.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I won't be able to make it on tonight.
frown.png
Count me in for future drunk as fuck game nights though. You're surprisingly jolly for someone filled with so much hate and anger.
wink.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I won't be able to make it on tonight.
frown.png
Count me in for future drunk as fuck game nights though. You're surprisingly jolly for someone filled with so much hate and anger.
wink.png
You missed out buddy! Val rocks. Good times.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry I missed the second night, I got caught up cleaning the house and passed out pretty early. Count me in to drink next time.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just glad I got to have the pleasure of playing with Scott Dunnicus of the Minnesota Vikings!

ggs on Friday boys, was a good time
smile.png

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Friday was hilarious. Was in upstate new york saturday to about an hour ago.

Would definitely be happy to do this again!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Friday was hilarious. Was in upstate new york saturday to about an hour ago.

Would definitely be happy to do this again!
Good because guess what! We do it again this upcoming weekend! My wife is out of town so restock the fridge!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be around friday night, and later saturday evening. Doing fathers day stuff saturday during the day.