Dude wants to look like Kim Kardashian

joz123

Potato del Grande
Hideous Monster

Jordan told The Sun newspaper that he fell in love with 33-year-old Kim after watching an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 'I love everything about Kim,' he told The Sun. 'She?s the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her.' In a bid to resemble his idol, Jordan has undergone more than 50 cosmetic procedures including Botox, lip and cheek fillers, eyebrow tattoos and laser hair removal.
rrr_img_85625.jpg
rrr_img_85626.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nailed it.

I mean he nailed it, I didn't nail him.

Szlia

He is a make-up artist... I am not sure I would want to hire a make-up artist who seems to be legally blind.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Look, I get why someone would want to be transgendered and I even get why someone would idolize a famous person and want to look like them. It's just hero worship combined with a bit of insanity.

But why is he bald? Why are his lips like 3x as big as her lips? Why did he get tattoo'd eyebrows that look nothing like hers? Why does his nose look completely unaltered? He looks like someone drew one of those cartoon exaggerations of Kim K and got distracted halfway through.

khalid

Unelected Mod
But why is he bald? Why are his lips like 3x as big as her lips? Why did he get tattoo'd eyebrows that look nothing like hers? Why does his nose look completely unaltered? He looks like someone drew one of those cartoon exaggerations of Kim K and got distracted halfway through.
How dare you question his identity, you bigot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think even a clown would be shocked at how ridiculous he looks. can we please stop recognizing these people as sane ? this is serious nightmare fuel now and we still havent even seen its final form.