E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've never logged onto the test server. Where will this stuff show up at for buying and selling?
Auctions to buy helmets from a "vendor" (aka gold sink), auctions from players for other equipment (to buy), otherwise random drop from fighting or inviting.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Auctions, and you can trade them too. There will be a new menu tab called Equipment also.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Ok cool. So since SK is pretty organized we'll probably be able to trade amongst each other to get gear quicker.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
We have plans on helping gear out less active players and such. Much like a guild we'll most likely try to gear tanks > active > inactives > 2clickers. For obvious reasons. If it works out, we should be able to gear out korea pretty quickly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Work/RL been kicking my ass, so I didn't really fight much in the last week. This means i only received 3 vests (q1/q2/q3) for inviting players as my initial equipment. If someone doesn't have a vest and wants one, let me know.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HEY YOU!

YEAH, YOU NEW and/or POTENTIALLY NEW PLAYER!

We need your help. We need as many new people as possible, so we can start our "master plan" and generate some nice gold/equipment. The newer/lower str/etc the better.

If you ever though about playing the game, now is the time to start. We're going to organize some equipment farming (way better than the other MMOs) and everyone, except for possible the higher-up assholes like Valos and Sammiel and Me, can help and potentially profit off of it!

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
I received Q2 vision, and a Q1 and Q2 armor. Gave the Q1 armor to a lower level SK friend. If you have extras, I can have Valos love you long time... (3 minutes tops)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
HEY YOU!

YEAH, YOU NEW and/or POTENTIALLY NEW PLAYER!

I just hit the 30 day mark, and I wish I had started sooner. The longer someone waits the more "catching up" will need to be done, if you happen to be the type of person that is bugged by that sort of thing (and I am). And now will probably be a good time to start, with equipment changes going in (from the discussions I've seen there will be sets of gear with stats that are better for noobs and worthless to vets) not to mention the possibility for BIG THINGS to start going down once the frenzy for the new gear starts to settle down.

If you think that you might play sometime in the future and are on the fence, it doesn't cost you anything to join the game and just click for a few minutes each day to start leveling up. Also if/when they start another server, you'll be ahead of the game on the learning curve if you join now, as opposed to waiting for a new server to open up and then starting.

One of the strengths of SK is, IMHO, the people. As in, having live people as opposed to countries with legions of multis (multiple account bots). Taiwan just had a ton of their accounts permabanned for multying, and who already had their foot on the neck of Taiwan? We did. Having actual, live people who are organized and competent on a level that a lot of people who have played MMOs are, is an incredible force multiplier. But of course, we still need people. We're still outnumbered by quite a few other countries, to the point that it's a frequent topic. And people don't have to play hardcore or spend a lot of time in IRC to coordinate hitting in battles (if at all). While it's nice to have people that participate on that level, even people who log in for a few minutes each day still contribute. Working each day, you can click once or twice and help produce goods, and even if you drop your damage as soon as you log in, while it isn't coordinated damage it can still be directed via orders and it can contribute to the larger set of battles that are going on.

At only 30 days played, I do maybe 5%-10% of the damage that some of the more established accounts do but I've already had a few battles where my contribution made the difference or came very close to it. And I've worked every day so I've contributed with manufactured goods and my Econ skill is rising. And that's after only 30 days. Now picture that with another 10 new players, or 20, or even more.

I know that one of the things that draws new players to games are the notable events - whether that is drama, like EVE-O and the GOONS/BOB war or something like some random guild sploiting the bejeezus out of a game or dominating the competition and getting things like server firsts. And that's the kind of thing we are working on right now, but much of those accomplishments will be hard to grasp by players outside of the game, and the more new players we can get the better our odds will be at pulling off something truly impressive.

Plus, we have the Shovel and Bat corps.
http://secura.e-sim.org/militaryUnit.html?id=290
http://secura.e-sim.org/militaryUnit.html?id=72

Valos

New plans are CWs for korea item generation. Items can no longer be traded after use until DC, so that plan is dead.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Chinese are trying to push Taipei hard to RW it, so if you've been slackin' lately, might want to log on and get a piece of the action.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you work for Tenkyu (any of the PSY companies), try to find another job as soon as you can. I'm sure there are people here who can hook you up with the same or better wage (including myself, depending on your skill). Don't buy any of his overpriced shit either.

He's made it clear that he not only doesn't want to work with SK as a whole, but that he will now also be actively opposing what we do.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stumbled across a bug that allows the player to hit twice for the same amount of energy as it costs for one legitimate hit. Im only curious how many players are / have been - using this and for how long.

Valos

Stumbled across a bug that allows the player to hit twice for the same amount of energy as it costs for one legitimate hit. Im only curious how many players are / have been - using this and for how long.
Sure its not an absorb proc? When you proc absorb it refunds your health used.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A player named Ouzobat throws up a weekly article that recaps some of the goings-on for the Secura server. I'll link to it here if people want to read about teh dramaz.

http://secura.e-sim.org/article.html?id=13865#

Number #4 mentions SK lol

Imagine this. A country declares war on you, but then you absolutely smash them! This happened with Taiwan and South Korea, and now it is happening with Belgium and France. France declares, loses, and then Nexus and SUP decides to take France to town! I just have to say, France is getting crunched!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sure its not an absorb proc? When you proc absorb it refunds your health used.
2 Days in a row, though? Havent had time to sit down and do anything with equipment, so I lack any of it. I sent a message to Bato just now.