E3 2015

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
kjlasdf;ikljl;ksDFJL:kfj:LKJ!!!!!!!;lkasjdf;lkajsd f;oaisweur;lk1j23;lk1j23l;1j23123123

KABOOOM

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think it looks cool but i have no clue the purpose of this game. Like....some lil kid(who will undoubtedly be annoying like all games focused around kids) with his own flying dog that belongs in the neverending story. Im sure i will be crucified, but were people waiting years to see this?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Love how they started this off with The Last Guardian...

Nice little tidbits

"The game has been in development since 2007, and was formally announced at the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo with a planned release in 2011 exclusively for the PlayStation 3 video game console.[3][4] The game has since suffered from numerous delays and further complications, including Ueda's departure as a full-time employee of Sony, though he remains as a consultant on the project. Sony has since left the release date and platform in question but, as of February 2015, stated the game remains in development."

Not holding my breath for 2016...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think it looks cool but i have no clue the purpose of this game. Like....some lil kid(who will undoubtedly be annoying like all games focused around kids) with his own flying dog that belongs in the neverending story. Im sure i will be crucified, but were people waiting years to see this?
You had to be consumed by Ico and Shadow to really understand how long we've been waiting for TLG and what it kind of means. But I'm super excited and don't care if it is PS4, XBox One, or PC, just as long as it comes out.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
You had to be consumed by Ico and Shadow to really understand how long we've been waiting for TLG and what it kind of means. But I'm super excited and don't care if it is PS4, XBox One, or PC, just as long as it comes out.
Yep i never played either of those so i dont get it i guess. Oh well i guess for people into that stuff its a win!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Next gen = sun shafts and massive amounts of fog.

spronk

FPS noob
this guerilla game looks fucking awesome, crazy cool setting. doubt its ps4 exclusive tho

horizon zero dawn

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was called Horizon? My stream took a dump right at the end and missed the title card + transition to whatever this is.