E3 2016

Xalara

Golden Squire
The real reason Sony and Microsoft are releasing updated consoles is to save money. AMD makes the chips for both Sony and Microsoft, and is moving to a new manufacturing process (16nm from 28nm). Not only are the 16nm chips faster, but they're cheaper to build. Finally, AMD was going to charge Sony and Microsoft money to keep the 28nm production lines open in the near future.

All the other things you hear about VR, 4k, etc. is spin around the fact AMD more or less forced Sony and Microsoft to make the new versions.

spronk

FPS noob
FH3 gameplay. Still not exactly sure how the cross play stuff is going to work - you will definitely be able to co op the SP stuff between PC/xbone, but not sure if multiplayer will be shared and I don't think they have clarified it yet either. Still, buying either version digitally will get you both, so I will probably buy FH3 ultimate digitally on xbox store and play mostly on PC

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm mildly tempted to get a PS4 for GoW. Never bit the bullet for GoW3 though.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Not going to be able to watch the Nintendo stream live but since they aren't talking about the NX, and really the only thing they can talk about is the new Zelda, I doubt I will miss much. Sony destroyed the show last night. So it isn't like anything will top that. Now, to keep things in perspective and realize we saw a lot of E3 style graphical demos. So time for me to level expectations and realize about 20% of this will come to fruition in the excitement I had last night.

Needless

Toe Sucker
We all know Nintendo is going to be a huge let down, just like every year but i'll still watch it lol

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did you play it? I see it on the store for preorder, but do not see a demo available. Wonder if they pulled it, or you have to preorder to get the demo. Which I obviously will not be doing.
Go to Store (on your console, not in a PC browser), scroll down to Free on the left column, then scroll right to Free Demos. RE7 will be the first thing listed, so click on it and press down on d-pad a few times and you'll see RE7 Teaser Demo: Beginning Hour as a "Full Game Trial".

I'm not sure what to make of it. Almost anything's better than RE4/5/6 I guess, but it still didn't really feel like Resident Evil to me. It reminded me of the P.T. demo more than anything else. There's only one reference to Umbrella that I could find, and I seriously hope there's none of this instant-death shit in the real game.

We all know Nintendo is going to be a huge let down, just like every year but i'll still watch it lol
Even worse, it's the "Nintendo Treehouse live stream" so on top of the usual Nintendo let down you're going to see a bunch of SJW fucktards who think every Japanese game is "problematic" and can only be fixed with copious amounts of censorship and the injection of shitty memes into the dialogue.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Go to Store (on your console, not in a PC browser), scroll down to Free on the left column, then scroll right to Free Demos. RE7 will be the first thing listed, so click on it and press down on d-pad a few times and you'll see RE7 Teaser Demo: Beginning Hour as a "Full Game Trial".

I'm not sure what to make of it. Almost anything's better than RE4/5/6 I guess, but it still didn't really feel like Resident Evil to me. It reminded me of the P.T. demo more than anything else. There's only one reference to Umbrella that I could find, and I seriously hope there's none of this instant-death shit in the real game.

Even worse, it's the "Nintendo Treehouse live stream" so on top of the usual Nintendo let down you're going to see a bunch of SJW fucktards who think every Japanese game is "problematic" and can only be fixed with copious amounts of censorship and the injection of shitty memes into the dialogue.
Oh god, i just remembered them cucks and fire emblem last year... hahaha this is gonna be painful

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heh, so the rumors were true and the only thing Nintendo is showing at E3 is Zelda.

spronk

FPS noob
these guys shoes are way more interesting than listening to adults talking about pokemon

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I want Nintendo to do good but jebus this is just not good at all.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
seriously, this is just dumb, 30 min of pokemon. Nintendo has really fallen. I have this nostalgia for them, but seriously they just need to stop with this. Just show some Zelda already
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you guys actually buy stuff like a WiiU? I'd feel like an idiot walking out of a store with one of those, even moreso than if I bought an xboner

Caliane

If I still played consoles, I would give zero shits about looking cool while buying a wiiu.

Had kids, friends, etc. would totally have one.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
They are showing Zelda right now. Voice acting, in a Zelda game. Isn't that one of the signs of the End Times?

And jumping. What madness is this?