E3 2019

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anything I missed besides Doom?

Not looking forward to yet another platform/sub so I can play BG3, and FF remake seems to have the same terrible combat as XV so that is out also.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The announcement of BG3 was exclusive to Stadia. Which by itself is also bizarre lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

You know what looked kinda fun? That prop hunt game where you can go full poltergeist and start rampaging as evil chairs and shit lol

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That MCU game looked underwhelming. I'm probably just tired of everything superhero related. FFVII looked awesome. I'm not a huge jrpg fan so square didn't top the MS conference for me.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That MCU game looked underwhelming. I'm probably just tired of everything superhero related. FFVII looked awesome. I'm not a huge jrpg fan so square didn't top the MS conference for me.

What game? They just showed a shortfilm lmao

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Contemplating Doom Eternal CE to wear the helmet while cycling. It's probably a terrible idea

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Contemplating Doom Eternal CE to wear the helmet while cycling. It's probably a terrible idea
Motorcyclist struck, killed by lightning: Charlotte man identified as victim of I-95 lightning strike
XYPR3ZNWXJAL5PFWXESAVTFJ4M

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm kind of curious on how the Assassin's Creed Story Creator Mode will be. I enjoy the gameplay and setting of Odyssey a lot, so if the community manage to create a few interesting stories once in a while, this could be very cool and extend the life of the game a lot.

I'm at 150 hours or so in the game without having done the DLC yet. Haven't found the time yet, but it's on my list of things to do.

Caliane

over/under on Bowser coming out wearing the Princess crown and dressed as Peach for the Nintendo Direct?

Caliane

Bowsette in smash for sure.

Prediction: Octopath, etc was a hint. FF is going home in a big way.
FF7 remake for the Switch.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Okay, I recognize most of the characters in the Ultimate Alliance trailer, but who was Chick With Shotguns? Don't know that one.