Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I'm a bad mofo mage. So far using a sword only. Right. Found a way back to the starter area, picked up some magic enchant, from a puny dude on the beach, noice. Poison water aaaaaaaah run. Okay. DAFUQ A STEAMROLLER SPLAT. Ran past that thing like a thief in the night, only splatted me twice since, heh. Swatted them ghosts. Flex. Okay, boss time. A big tree you say, hah, it can't move that fa...DAFUQ IT'S A CRUISE MISSILE, SPLAT, you died. Oh mah gawd, I shat my pants the first time. It picked me up the second time and ate me. I tried it ten times, don't think I even dented it with my mighty +7 broadsword of drivemecloser. Yeah, imma go find a different dungeon now.

Hmm, see if I can level up this super reachy lordy longsword of noobdom. Mebbe my queen staff of demi-something. I can never run out of smithing stones, right? Right. Hmm. Somehow I can't cast spells with the staff, but yeah, that's fine. The seller in that big castle thingie sure likes to sell incantations, faith meh. Good thing I spent 25p on int so far, really paying of, cough. Yash. This game is not for pussies, that's for sure.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm a bad mofo mage. So far using a sword only. Right. Found a way back to the starter area, picked up some magic enchant, from a puny dude on the beach, noice. Poison water aaaaaaaah run. Okay. DAFUQ A STEAMROLLER SPLAT. Ran past that thing like a thief in the night, only splatted me twice since, heh. Swatted them ghosts. Flex. Okay, boss time. A big tree you say, hah, it can't move that fa...DAFUQ IT'S A CRUISE MISSILE, SPLAT, you died. Oh mah gawd, I shat my pants the first time. It picked me up the second time and ate me. I tried it ten times, don't think I even dented it with my mighty +7 broadsword of drivemecloser. Yeah, imma go find a different dungeon now.

Hmm, see if I can level up this super reachy lordy longsword of noobdom. Mebbe my queen staff of demi-something. I can never run out of smithing stones, right? Right. Hmm. Somehow I can't cast spells with the staff, but yeah, that's fine. The seller in that big castle thingie sure likes to sell incantations, faith meh. Good thing I spent 25p on int so far, really paying of, cough. Yash. This game is not for pussies, that's for sure.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Keep it up.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Delayed until 2025.
where did you see that?

Soviet Hello GIF by hoppip

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Fuck I’m jealous

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I’m 60 hours deep on 3rd play-through doing full completionist run and having a blast. So much I missed not following a guide there are quests and story beats I’ve never even heard of ha. Just got to Volcano Manor, running Vykes Spear and wrecking. Easily the best game ever made, it’s honestly mind boggling that a game like this exists

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m 60 hours deep on 3rd play-through doing full completionist run and having a blast. So much I missed not following a guide there are quests and story beats I’ve never even heard of ha. Just got to Volcano Manor, running Vykes Spear and wrecking. Easily the best game ever made, it’s honestly mind boggling that a game like this exists
A... third playthrough? Wat. I just found out there is a whole place under the first map. Like a graveyard of sorts. Mind. Blown. Elevator ride made me think of Mass Effect.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A... third playthrough? Wat. I just found out there is a whole place under the first map. Like a graveyard of sorts. Mind. Blown. Elevator ride made me think of Mass Effect.
I did a second and was blown away how much stuff I missed the first playthrough. I will do another some time, I’m sure I still missed things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Wait till you get to the capital, that's the zone that really blew me away. Showed it to the wife, and even she said good God that's amazing, and she doesn't play games other than Tetris.

• 1Mother of God

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I felt the game was too large. I love the Souls series of games but Elden Ring started to wear out it's welcome towards the end. Do not get me wrong ...I still consider it a 10/10 game. But I got to the point where I just wanted it to be over.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The only time I wanted it to be over was the final boss. Got tired of chasing that dickbag.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I felt the game was too large. I love the Souls series of games but Elden Ring started to wear out it's welcome towards the end. Do not get me wrong ...I still consider it a 10/10 game. But I got to the point where I just wanted it to be over.

Don't see how this can be a complaint considering how much of the game is literally optional

• 5Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Don't see how this can be a complaint considering how much of the game is literally optional
yeah that's just it. I did it 'blind' only spoilers I got was from here and it was mostly 'get gud fgt' and bash bash. When I get around to running through again (probably around the time they announce a real date for the DLC) I'll read up on all the non DLC areas and try to 'see it all'.

• 1Like

nu_11

I prefer dungeon crawling over large open worlds tbh